3 Companies Hiring Home Based Reservation Agents
Hilton is a renowned brand in hospitality industry with operations spanning throughout the world. Since 1919, when it was founded, Hilton has remained an icon in innovative, quality and successful customer services delivery. The consistence in customer service is attributable to hiring and retention of dedicated and highly competent human resource. To sustain this enviable trend, the company is hiring Virtual Reservation sales specialist.
Job Description: The hired virtual reservation sales specialist will be expected to use technical, communication and persuasive skills to consult and book clients reservation through customized phone platform. All this will be done from home office. The working schedule is quite flexible. The candidate will be needed to dedicate at least 40 hours per week, including holidays and weekends with a two days off.
Geographical location of potential candidates
The company intended to hire candidates residing in the following states; Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- At least six months experience in goal driven role with specified metric for measuring performance
- At least six months experience working with people, negotiation, overcoming objections and cross-selling
- Proficiency in computer including but not limited to multitasking between screens, talking, typing and basic trouble shooting.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and active listening skills
- At least one year experience in customer service or sales position.
- At least six months experience working in home office
- At least six months working experience in hospitality industry
In addition the candidate must provide the following equipment; Landline with dial pad, Headset, speaker, webcam, compatible with the phone, surge protector, dedicated landline, and high speed internet connection and distraction free home office environment.
Compensation: The minimum pay is $ 9 per hour. After completing mandatory training the employee can earn performance incentive of up to $5 hour.
To apply with Hilton Hotels, submit your application here.
Hetz is a world leader in car hire business, with an experience of over 90 years in serving people. It allows people to rent a car online from anywhere in the world. Payment for the booked car can be easily done online or during collection of the rented car. The company is looking for home based sales specialist in Oklahoma City. The desired person should be sales driven, and is willing to work from home.
About The Job
The company is looking for a suitable person to be recruited for the position of virtual reservations specialist position. Given that Hertz is the undisputed leader in the car rental and travel industry, the holder of this position is expected enhance positive customer experience. The positive customer experience is to be achieved through professional and personalized handling of phone calls to promote sales.
The Virtual reservation specialist is expected to accurately answer customers’ questions regarding rates charged by Hetz for rental services. Furthermore, he or she must be able to maximize revenues opportunities from customers through optimal application of sales techniques.
Flexibility in terms of working hours is necessary to ensure that you can be assigned shift during anytime of the day, any day of the week including holidays.
Mandatory Job Requirements
The candidate should not be living more than one and half hours away from Oklahoma City. The candidate should be not only having internet connection, but also the download speed should be at least 15Mbps.
Skills and experience;
- The candidate must have worked as a sales specialist. Experience in a call center will be most preferred.
- The candidate should exhibit a passion and be proactive in acquiring sale
- The candidate should have highly developed customer relations skills and demonstrate ability to excellently communicate orally.
- The candidate will be required to demonstrate ability to dedicate a home office that is free from distraction.
- The candidate must be a holder of a high school diploma or an equivalent General Education Development.
- Should be competent in basic computer applications and a typing speed of at least 25 wpm.
- Kindly note that the hertz is a drug free environment and background and drug screening is a must before induction. Also, it is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply with Hertz, visit their careers page here.
3. U-Haul: Remote Reservation Sales Agents –read more
The company has been in operation since 1945 by a navy veteran and as such it has military friendly hiring policy. The company headquarters are located at Phoenix, AZ. The company deals with moving and equipment rental. You can work in the office and transition to home office after work. The jobs vary with season and the working hours range from 7am to 8pm, 7 days a week. However, the work at home jobs are mainly part-time.
Academic qualifications and past experience:
- The candidate must be a holder of high school diploma, GED or enrolled in school
- The candidate should have excellent verbal communication skills
- The candidate must demonstrate adequate knowledge of the U. S. geography
- The candidate should demonstrate proficiency in instant messaging technology and Windows personal computer
- The candidate should be able to type at least 25 wpm.
- For those applying for sales and reservation positions, previous experience in a call center is a must.
Wages and Benefits: For customer service agents, the earning is $8.5. Sales agents earn more than that. The company also offers dental plan, limited medical plan company discounts among others. Kindly, note that the company does background check to screen for drug and criminal records.
How to Apply
The application for U-Haul is done online at the company's careers page. The process requires the applicant to upload a cover letter, resume and social security number. You must also submit names and contact details of at most three referees. The applicant must be 16 years and over, and should be legally allowed to work in the United States or Canada.
The application process requires basic information of the applicant and contact address. It provides for checking off various experiences and skills. It also requires brief education and employment history. Expect to take 15-45 minutes for completing the online application process.
It is my hope that the information will be helpful in your search of a work at home job. I take this opportunity to wish all applicants good luck!
Looking for more work from home job leads? Check out FlexJobs, where every single job is screened for legitimacy. Guanranteed!