Hilton Hiring! Become a Reservations Sales Agent and Earn $11-$14/Hr
Do you have a passion for travel or enjoy assisting people with dream vacations? If so, you should work from home as a reservations agent with the Hilton.
Hilton is a hospitality company that has been in existence for almost a century and has over five hundred properties. Hilton provides work at home opportunities for people all around the world.
We are currently hiring candidates in 29 states across the country, including: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
As a work at home agent, you will:
- Process reservation requests
- Make preferred changes and cancellations received by phone, fax, or email.
- You must be friendly and efficient, helping guests find the right accommodations to fit their needs
- Suggest different packages or amenities that the facility offers
- Take credit card information over the phone and begin the billing process
- Sometimes, you may have to follow up with a client to remind them of an upcoming reservation or inform them of changes to their reservation.
The starting base pay is $9 per hour but once you have successfully completed training, you will be qualified to be part of Hilton’s incentive program. Top performers usually get paid an average of $11-$14 per hour.
You must be available to complete a self-paced virtual training session.
Also check out 57 Work at Home Phone Jobs You Can Apply for Today!
- Computer proficiency, including ability to easily navigate and toggle between multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 plus years’ steady job experience in a customer oriented and/or sales role
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role where you had specific metrics/goals
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not acceptable)
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
- Intel x 86 compatible personal computers with CD burning capability, sound card, 512mb Ram memory (minimum), compatible monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Landline or digital phone line provided by your internet provider by the first week of training. (Cellular phones or VoIP phones are not acceptable)
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for a Reservations Sales Agent job at the Hilton, visit their official site here. Good luck to all those who apply!
Find More Legitimate Work from Home Jobs!
Latest posts by Lashay (see all)
- Lionbridge Review: Get Paid $12/hr To Rate Online Google Results - July 19, 2019
- Top 11 Legit Apps Like Ibotta to Get Cash Back - July 14, 2019
- Best 14 Part-Time Online Jobs for College Students - July 5, 2019