If you are looking for something flexible that you can do on the side, part-time, and on your own schedule to earn some extra money from home, keep reading to learn more. Let's go over the eight different side hustles that you are able to do from home and I'll show you where to find each type of work online.
The first side gig that you can do is teach kids online. There are many kids that need help with their homework, general subjects, or want to learn how to speak English. You can be able to teach kids on your own schedule and choose which subject you would like to teach. The pay will vary depending on which site you sign up for. It is typically around $20 per hour.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Here are a few sites to look into:
- StudyPool – (read full review) – You will get paid to answer homework questions and you can earn up to $7,500 per month.
- VIPKid – (read full review) – They will pay you anywhere from $14 to $22 dollars per hour to teach English online to students from around the globe. You will be able to teach whenever you want.
The next opportunity that you can be able to do from home is bookkeeping. If you are good with the numbers, highly organized, and have some accounting experience, then this will be the perfect side gig for you. If you want to do this full time the average salary is around $40,000 per year.
Check out these websites:
- AccountingDepartment.com – this company is always looking for bookkeepers to work from home. Click the “careers” tab to find the current work at home listings.
- ClickAccounts – They are always looking for talented individuals to join their team. You will simply send your resume to [email protected].
3. Writing or Editing
Another flexible side hustle that you can do from home is writing and editing. This is ideal for those that have prior experience. The pay will vary depending on your experience. Some businesses pay per word averaging around $25 per a 300 word article. However, some full-time writers earn $75,000 per year.
EssayTown is a trusted site that you can apply with if you don't mind writing essays, book reports, or any type of college paper.s If you have that experience this is a trusted website that you can check out.
4. Selling Items Online
You can also sell items online to make a flexible side gig. You have one of two options:
- Buy and resell items. This way will require you to have a little bit of upfront capital first to buy the items and then resell them at a higher price.
- Sell what you have. You can sell some items lying around in your house on sites like Amazon as well as eBay.
5. Search Engine Evaluator
The next flexible side hustle that you can be able to do from home is a search engine evaluator. Now for this role you will basically search different things online whether it's Google or any other major search engine. You will need to analyze the results making sure that they are relevant to what you are searching for.
This remote job does not involve a phone and the hours are most likely around 20 hours per week. This is a very flexible position. You can expect to be able to work on your own schedule.
On the Teemwork website you will be able to scroll through a variety of positions. They hire in different countries and you'll be able to see that they do have search engine evaluator jobs available.
6. Virtual Assistant
For those that have great communication skills and are highly organized you may enjoy being a virtual assistant. The pay and tasks will vary depending on the company you are working for. Typically you'll earn anywhere from $12 to $20 per hour.
A few sites that you can check out for virtual assistant jobs that are pretty consistent with openings are Smith.ai (read full review), Fancy Hands (read full review), as well as Time Etc. (read full review).
Time Etc. is a great solid website that's been around for many years. Now with this particular company they do require you to have some administrative background before you apply
Check out everything you need to know about beginner virtual assistant jobs.
7. Website Tester
You can become a website tester if you don't mind looking and browsing through random websites and just reviewing them. You’ll give your honest opinion and make up to $60 per test depending on the company you sign up with. Each test takes around 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
Here are a few websites you can check out to sign up to become a website tester:
- UserFeel – Just sign up by entering your email. There are no fees.
- UserTesting – (read full review) – This site will allow you to get paid to test. You be able to you know browse through the website testing opportunities that they have available after you sign up.
Lastly, a popular side hustle is transcription. There are many companies looking for people to transcribe audio files, interviews, or lectures in different areas whether it's medical legal or general.
A beginner transcription site that you guys can check out is TranscribeMe (read full review). This site has been around for many years and is known for recruiting beginner transcribers that are just diving into the field.
Now once you gain experience you can check out Speakwrite (read full review). Right now they are hiring transcriptionists to work from home with experience in legal, general, as well as Spanish transcribers.
If you are looking to make some money ASAP then these eight side hustles will be perfect for you. Make sure you share this article with your family and friends. Until next time guys, take care.