If you have been searching for an online entry level typing job without any investment for beginners, then you have landed in the right spot. Today, I will be discussing the best 10 entry level typing jobs for those with no prior experience.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
So let us get down to what a typist’s role is and what is needed to begin an online typing job.
What Does A Home Typist Do?
A home typist is a person who types up documents from their home office. However, that’s just a glimpse of the job description. Typing jobs can cover many things, ranging from small data entry jobs, transcription work to even medical transcription, which in most cases may require additional training and certification.
Do I Need Any Special Skills?
For most work-at-home jobs, companies prefer typists with prior typing experience. However, since some companies are willing to pay based on an individual skill level, there’s a great chance of finding a company that is willing to recruit beginners. Keep in mind the pay may be very low.
Here are some recommended skills that are great to have if you are looking to maximize your earnings:
- Fast and accurate typing skills, of course.
- Good listening skills, especially when transcribing audio files.
- Outstanding grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Basic knowledge of using a computer. You may have to troubleshoot technical issues, upload files or install new software
Which Companies Offer Entry Level Typing Jobs?
1. Rev.com allows freelancers to earn money by captioning videos, tv shows and movies. I have heard many great things about this company from lots of happy workers. The job is very flexible and laid back with no prior experience required. As far as pay goes, most workers seem to average around $200 per month. No special equipment is needed. Open to everyone worldwide.
2. AccuTran Global– (Read full review) – is an established company that has been in business since 2002. This company offers part-time transcription jobs from home. You must speak excellent English. This company pays via Paypal or check.
3. Casting Words –(Read full review)– offers online transcription jobs for newbies. Workers can expect to make around $1.20 per audio minute for a terrible audio sound and around $0.60 per audio minute for a good quality sound.
4. Transcription Hub – (Read full review)– hires online Transcribers and Reviewers with no prior experience. The pay is based upon the amount of work you complete. A Paypal account is needed to receive payments.
5. Smart Crowd – (Read full review) – formerly known as Virtual Bee, offers data entry jobs to freelancers. There is an extensive three-part test you must pass before getting accepted. Virtual Bee pays around $0.20 – $0.80 per keystroke, depending on your typing speed. No special skills are required to get started. Pays via Paypal.
6. Transcribe Me -(Read full review)– is always accepting beginner typists with no experience. This site is open to members worldwide with excellent English skills. Transcribe Me pays around $20 an audio hour via Paypal.
7. SigTrack -(Read full review)- is a company that hires data entry keyers to process voters’ petitions. This is a seasonal job for US residents only. Sigtrack pays around $03.7 cents per piece you enter. Payments are sent out every Wednesday via Paypal.
8. Speechpad -(Read full review)– is a great transcription company for newbies. Transcribers are able to earn money by typing out the content they hear in short audio clips and video snippets. Speechpad pays around $0.40 – $0.50 per audio minute. Payments are sent out every two weeks via Paypal.
9. Scribie– (Read full review) – is another great opportunity for typists to earn money working from home. The job is very flexible and allows you to work at your own pace. Scribie pays around $10 per audio hour. There is no minimum amount needed to cash out through Paypal.
10. Go Transcript is a growing company that's hiring Freelance Transcribers to work from home worldwide. The pay is$0.60 per audio minute.
Want more work from home job leads? Check out FlexJobs, where every single job is screened for legitimacy. Guaranteed!
Watch My Video from YouTube about “How To Find Online Entry Level Typing Jobs”
Did I miss any entry level typing jobs for beginners? I would love to hear your recommendations below!
You May Also Like:
- Best 40 Non-Phone Work at Home Online Typing Jobs
- Top Legitimate Online Data Entry Jobs from Home
- 3 Flexible Money-Making Typing Jobs for Moms
- Remote Typing Jobs for Beginners: 7 Legit Work at Home Companies
- Best 99 Companies Offering Part-Time Work from Home Jobs