With a presence in not just the United States but Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom and Australia, Williams-Sonoma is one of the best-known brands in home furnishing providing high-quality products for the home.
Williams-Sonoma is presently hiring full-time customer service reps to work from home in the U.S. The position is open to the following states: NV, AZ, AL, ID, FL, GA, UT, VA, NC, OH, OK, CA (Bakersfield area only), TX (Dallas area only).
Job Details at Williams-Sonoma
The Full-Time Customer Service Representative is the front line expert in solving customer’s concerns and building lasting customer loyalty. The representatives accomplish this by providing world-class customer service through confident resolutions for returns, replacements, credits, status of their order placing, orders, and other aspects of customer service.
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Ability to talk and type with strong data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1–2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
- Desktop computer or laptop with high-speed internet
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset
Incentives and Pay Rate
- Compensation starts at $14.00/hr
- Representatives enjoy 40% on select merchandise
- Paid virtual training
- Reward and recognition programs are part of the company’s culture
- Work-at-home representatives have opportunities for growth and promotion if excellent performance is displayed
You must be available for a two-week training class.
How to Apply
If you think you have what they are searching for, go ahead and apply here work for Williams-Sonoma.
Also, while you’re here, make sure to view this list of other full-time work from home jobs!
Finally, want more work from home job leads? Stay up to date by following our Facebook page. Looking forward to connecting with you.