With a presence in not just the United States but Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom and Australia, Williams-Sonoma is one of the best-known brands in home furnishing providing high-quality products for the home.
Williams-Sonoma is presently hiring full-time customer service reps to work from home in the U.S. The position is open to the following states: NV, AZ, AL, ID, FL, GA, UT, VA, NC, OH, OK, CA (Bakersfield area only), TX (Dallas area only).
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Job Details at Williams-Sonoma
The Full-Time Customer Service Representative is the front line expert in solving customer’s concerns and building lasting customer loyalty. The representatives accomplish this by providing world-class customer service through confident resolutions for returns, replacements, credits, status of their order placing, orders, and other aspects of customer service.
JOB ALERT! Sutherland is Looking to Hire Customer Support Agents [adsense468x15]
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Ability to talk and type with strong data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1–2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
- Desktop computer or laptop with high-speed internet
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset
Incentives and Pay Rate
- Compensation starts at $14.00/hr
- Representatives enjoy 40% on select merchandise
- Paid virtual training
- Reward and recognition programs are part of the company’s culture
- Work-at-home representatives have opportunities for growth and promotion if excellent performance is displayed
You must be available for a two-week training class.
How to Apply
If you think you have what they are searching for, go ahead and apply here work for Williams-Sonoma.
Also, while you’re here, make sure to view this list of other full-time work from home jobs!
Finally, want more work from home job leads? Stay up to date by following our Facebook page. Looking forward to connecting with you.