VoiceLog Offers Flexible Work at Home Live Operator Jobs
If you are looking for a work at home job that allows you to work on your own schedule, then call verification jobs offered by VoiceLog are a great option for you.
VoiceLog is a legit company that hires home-based workers for call center customer service positions. If you have at least 1 year of customer service experience in a call center, then you can work for VoiceLog. Read on to learn more about the company.
What Is VoiceLog?
VoiceLog is one of the largest providers of third-party telephone call verification services in the United States. Headquartered in Broomfield, CO, the company has clients throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company provides third-party verification for various service industries such as telephone companies, utility companies, and credit card companies.
The live operators of VoiceLog are responsible for receiving live verification calls for telecommunications and other service industries. The company has been helping over 250 clients in different industries. Their goal is to help process online payment transactions securely and control sales fraud.
What You Will Do?
As a third party call verifier with VoiceLog, you are responsible for handling call verification for their customers. You will
- Listen to recordings of sales calls to verify if the sales are valid
- Check live verification calls for any incidences of fraud
- This position does not require you to talk to customers at all.
If you are fluent in English and also speak fluently in one of the following languages: Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog and Cantonese, you have a greater chance of being hired by the company. VoiceLog actively hires bilingual agents who speak one of the above languages. Here are some of the minimum requirements you will need to meet to work as an independent third party call verifier:
- An up-to-date computer with fast and reliable Internet
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a call center
- Up to date antivirus software and adware software
- A phone line that is dedicated only to taking calls for VoiceLog’s clients with no call waiting, call forwarding or voicemail features
- A good quality headset
- A home office without noise
- Required to do at least 20 hours a week
If hired, you must be able to work Money-Friday and every other weekend. You can choose to work 2,3,4,5, or 6 shift hours.
Payments and Benefits
Third Party Verification agents earn $8.50 per hour on weekdays and $9.00 an hour on weekends. Pay can also increase depending on your performance levels. You can choose which hours you are available to work. The company will schedule work based on your availability. Here are some of the great benefits you can get working for VoiceLog:
- Ability to work from the comfort of your home
- Fully flexible schedule with shifts as short as 2 hours each
- VoiceLog offers full training and necessary software
- Competitive hourly wages
- Lots of support for the call verifiers
Application and Hiring Process
VoiceLog hires home-based workers to work for the company as Live Operator Independent Contractors or live operator verification agents.
If you meet their requirements, you can apply here – http://www.bsgclearing.com/contact_us/careers/live-operator-independent-contractor
Applicants are contacted on an as-needed basis and only if the applicants meet the requirements. The company does not charge any fees upfront to be part of their home-based independent contractors.
VoiceLog is a genuine company that allows you to have a very flexible schedule. The work is steady and there are a good number of available hours you can pick up to earn more. You will be working as an independent contractor for this company. Whether you are a stay at home parent, professional or anyone who enjoys working from home and wants some extra money, apply to be a call verifier with VoiceLog.
Latest posts by Lashay (see all)
- Best 10 Ways to Earn Money Playing Games Online - June 10, 2019
- Rev Work at Home Review: Become An Online Transcriptionist Today! - June 5, 2019
- How To Find International Work from Home Jobs To Make Money Online - June 3, 2019