TTEC has partnered with local health departments to hire Contract Tracers to perform COVID-19 contact tracing activities in the United States.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
TTEC is a global company that offers technological solutions and consulting services in customer service for their notable client-base, in other words, their entire company values enriching the customer service experience.
From The Company: “We believe in growing talent, with 2 out of 3 associates promoted annually. We support you every step of the way with opportunities to grow.”
The Ideal Candidate
Training and scripts will be provided for the personal nature of this role. The best candidates will be those who are compassionate and able to build trust easily over the phone, be able to take notes simultaneously using TTEC’s developed data management system, and have excellent follow-up skills to report back to the supervisor overseeing the project.
Here are some of the key qualifications for this role:
- Must be eligible to work in the USA and are current USA residents except those living in CA, CO, HI, or NY.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have strong background through education or experience in the healthcare or social work.
- Must be fluent in English comprehension, reading and writing.
- Must have strong ability to portray a professional and interpersonal skills to assist in potentially distressful moments.
- Must pass Contact Tracing training curriculum.
- Must meet Windows-based PC technical requirements to also include hardwire ethernet connection, high-speed internet with dedicated landline and USB.
If you are also fluent in a 2nd language you are also highly encouraged to apply!
On average, most sources reveal that entry level Contact Tracers are making on average $15-$22 an hour.
How To Apply
To apply and see additional information, visit TTEC career's page. Good Luck!
Not interested in working as a Contact Tracer? Apply as a Customer Service Representative at TTEC. Get full details here!
To view the latest weekly job leads on the Dream Home Based Work follow this link: