Rosetta Stone is currently seeking a native speaking English Online Language Tutor to manage and facilitate several online language classes for beginners and advanced students. Additionally, in this role the English Online Language Tutor will help develop ways for students to use their new skills in their day to day lives.
Rosetta Stone is an international company that offers digital solutions platform that allows people from all backgrounds, whether a home-based learner or in school and workplace settings a tangible and reputable way to learn another language.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
From their company:
“You'll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That's why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life….and much more!” [adsense468x15]
One of their key notable values that makes Rosetta Stone stand out is their public declaration and dedication to literacy education. They accomplish this by bringing on board language tutors from all over the world.
Schedule & Hours
If you are open to working part-time in this role during the week and a day on the weekends (weekends 5pm-12am) in easters standard time-zone, this role might be ideal for you.
One of the perks on this role is that it is a self-directed role that has lots of flexibility. If you are a personal daily user of social media, this might be a good fit for you.
The best candidates for this role will meet these requirements:
- You must be a native English speaker.
- You will need a bachelor’s degree in education or any other concentration of language studies (TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/DELTA certification preferred)
- Tutoring experience that equates to 3-5 years.
- Experience with ESL teaching highly desirable.
- Ability to be able to adapt your teaching content for your class needs.
- Must be proficient with using and learning modern technology, particularly WebEx and Adob
- Must have a familiarity with using web conferencing tools and have access to broadband internet through a personal computer.
On average, most sources reveal that an English Online Language Tutor for Rosetta Stone makes on average $12-$15 an hour.
How To Apply
To apply and see additional information, visit Rosetta Stone!
Looking for more online tutor type jobs? Check out this post – Top 15 Legitimate Sites That Offer Online Tutoring Jobs
To view the latest weekly job leads on the Dream Home Based Work follow this link: