Have you been looking for an exciting phone job that allows you to work from home? If so, then you are in luck because Teleflora is hiring seasonal workers for the holidays.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Teleflora is a leading floral company that often hires call center agents to work for them on a temporary basis. The seasonal jobs are mostly available at busy times of the year such as around Mother’s Day but it can become permanent if you emerge as one of their highest performers.
Job Duties at Teleflora
As an inbound call center agent at Teleflora, you will be responsible for typing flower orders that have been requested by customers.
For orders that have already been placed into the system, you will assist in identifying them and making sure that the information displayed is accurately communicated to the relevant person. In the case of customer inquiries or complaints, you will be required to offer solutions to their concerns as per company policy.
When working from home as part of the Teleflora team, you will handle many sales-driven calls as you work on behalf of florists that are members of Teleflora.
Apart from having a good understanding of the English language, which is essential if you are to work for Teleflora, other skills that are required include:
- Ability to quickly learn computer programs that are new to you
- Dependability, meaning you have to be available to work for the hours assigned to you
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fast and good typing skills when taking orders from customers
- Good computer navigation skills to help you in placing orders in the system
- Great listening skills as you will be interacting with customers through the phone
To get hired as a work at home call center agent at Teleflora, you need to meet their technical requirements. These requirements are:
- Computer with the latest Windows software
- Internet that is reliable and fast for easy downloads of audio files and other types of communication
- Anti-virus software and anti-spyware software with current definitions
- Landline phone that is only used to take calls from Teleflora clients and has no features such as voicemail, call waiting, or call forwarding
- Two headsets to listen to audio files. One must be a USB headset for training that plugs into the computer via USB port and must have a microphone and be hands-free.
- The second must be a headset for telephone calls that plugs into a phone base and is comfortable to use. It should be hands-free, corded, and have a microphone that has noise-canceling features.
- Quiet home office, free of background noise. Teleflora has a zero-tolerance policy for background noise.
For more details, review their required equipment list here.
Flexibility is possible when working at Teleflora but this might not be possible for the seasonal jobs because of the increased numbers of orders that will be coming in. Most times, the company hires home-based agents at this time to ensure that they do not get overwhelmed and can, in turn, maintain the same level of customer service excellence throughout the year.
For seasonal jobs at Teleflora, you will have to work for at least 20 hours every week with a maximum of 40 hours. However, at times agents that work from home are required to work extended hours to meet the needs of the company.
Although the current job opening is for Mother’s Day, Teleflora also expects its seasonal and permanent employees to work on special days such as Valentine's Day, Christmas, and Thanksgiving among others. These seasons are always their busiest times of the year for the floral company.
They offer training to their agents prior to hiring them as home-based agents in the company.
When hired by Teleflora, you will need to go through their training for work at home agents. The training will last between twelve and sixteen hours which will be paid for as per the minimum wage of the state in which you reside.
Payment for training is at an hourly rate of $7.25, or the state minimum if it exceeds $7.25. As soon as you complete the training successfully, you will be paid an hourly rate of $8 to $11 depending on your state's minimum wage. In addition, Teleflora also gives commissions worth $250 for the hours you have worked in each season.
The application process for a seasonal job at Teleflora is quite easy and can be completed in one sitting. Apply directly for the Mother's Day work at home job here.
If the Mother's Day positions are currently filled, Teleflora often has non-seasonal openings as well. To browse a current list of openings, go to their career page. Then, type “work at home” or “seasonal” in the search area.
If you are unable to get the required equipment, the company provides you with an alternative of working at their office locations. These locations are spread all over the country and give you a chance to still work for them as a call center agent. You can view all Teleflora openings here.
Teleflora is a company that has established itself in the floral industry and always offers genuine jobs. The home-based jobs and those that require you to work in an office are very popular because of the reliable pay and excellent working conditions the company offers its agents. If you enjoy working in customer service from the comfort of your home then a job at Teleflora as a call agent is perfect for you.
You May Also Like:
- Best 4 Ways To Work from Home Placing Food Orders Online
- Top 25 Ways To Find Work from Home Part-Time Jobs at Night
- 8 Home-Based Customer Service Jobs That Pay Up to $15 Per Hour
- 35 Online Work from Home Jobs That Pay Fast via PayPal