Pay and Hours:
In most cases, independent contractors are paid around $13 per hour, but this is rate is not fixed because the final pay is determined by the amount of time it takes you to complete the work. Leapforce calculates the approximate time it will take you to complete a task and pay according to the rate regardless of the actual time it took to complete the task.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
The hours at Appen are one of many flexible work at home jobs, meaning you can work as you please as long you can complete the required 200 tasks per month. Keep in mind you will need to track your own time, which can be a little tedious at times.
General Skills for Appen:
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Must possess a broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable and advanced degrees are a plus)
- Excellent web research skills
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
- Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
Appen has mixed reviews ranging from positive to negative opinions from people that have interacted with the company. Even so, it is not ideal for people with young children because of the need to keep track of your time when completing tasks. Overall it is a great option as far as a non phone work at home jobs go.
What is the Application Process for Appen?
To apply for a job at Leapforce, fill out their online application and submit your resume. If selected, you will be required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator.
There are three parts to the exam which are; a theoretical component and two practical components. Appen provides study materials that may be used during the exam.
Go here to sign up and apply for a search engine evaluator position: https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/jobs