Apple Inc. offers work from home chat positions with great pay and benefits. Although such jobs are not common at Apple, this particular work from home job is a legitimate way to make extra income from home.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Pay and Schedule:
Apple offers competitive pay and your recruiter will inform you once you are offered a position. From what I have read, the pay can range around $14 – $16 per hour. Apple offers both part-time and full-time schedules but you will need to meet the following requirements as far as scheduling:
Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 10:30 p.m. CST including weekends, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs.
Availability to attend approximately five to six weeks of required online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.
Apple Employee Benefits:
One of the advantages of working for Apple is the great benefits they offer which include great pay, discounts, and best of all, a brand new Mac computer for all At home Advisors.
Qualifications needed to work for Apple
- Customer service focus and passion for support.
- Discipline to work remotely from home.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Professional troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability.
You May Also Like: 10 Best Companies That Offer Work from Home Online Chat Jobs
What are the Technical Requirements?
- A quiet work space, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet
- Land line phone with all features disabled
Is the job location- based?
Typically, your residence must be within 100 miles of the city designated in the job description. While the main focus of the Apple At-Home program is the United States (hiring in more than 30 states), it also recruits in Toronto, Canada; Cork, Ireland; and Sydney, Australia.
You May Like: 99 Companies Offering Part-Time Work from Home Jobs
What is the Application Process at Apple?
- Once Apple reviews your application, they will arrange for an interview via Skype. The interview usually consists of the following:
- Your perspective on how you would handle different types of customers
- Questions about what you can contribute to the company
If your interview is successful, they will proceed with a background screening before bringing you on board. If you are interested in applying, go here – www.apple.com/jobs/us/aha.html.
Looking for More Chat Jobs Similar To Apple?
You can also find more chat jobs on FlexJobs. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, along with a money-back policy if you are unhappy with the website. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.
Also, check out Full Time Work From Home Jobs: 20 Companies Hiring NOW!