Want To Work from Home for Apple? Here’s The Scoop!
Apple Inc. offers work from home chat positions with great pay and benefits. Although such jobs are not common at Apple, this particular work from home job is a legitimate way to make extra income from home.
Pay and Schedule:
Apple offers competitive pay and your recruiter will inform you once you are offered a position. From what I have read, the pay can range around $14 – $16 per hour. Apple offers both part-time and full-time schedules but you will need to meet the following requirements as far as scheduling:
Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 10:30 p.m. CST including weekends, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs.
Availability to attend approximately five to six weeks of required online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.
You May Like: 50 Companies That Pay $16/hr or More to Work from Home
One of the advantages of working for Apple is the great benefits they offer which include great pay, discounts, and best of all, a brand new Mac computer for all At home Advisors.
Qualifications needed to work for Apple
- Customer service focus and passion for support.
- Discipline to work remotely from home.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
- Professional troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability.
What are the Technical Requirements?
- A quiet work space, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet
- Land line phone with all features disabled
Is the job location- based?
Typically, your residence must be within 100 miles of the city designated in the job description. While the main focus of the Apple At-Home program is the United States (hiring in more than 30 states), it also recruits in Toronto, Canada; Cork, Ireland; and Sydney, Australia.
You May Like: 99 Companies Offering Part-Time Work from Home Jobs
What is the Application Process?
- Once Apple reviews your application, they will arrange for an interview via Skype. The interview usually consists of the following:
- Your perspective on how you would handle different types of customers
- Questions about what you can contribute to the company
If your interview is successful, they will proceed with a background screening before bringing you on board. If you are interested in applying, go here – www.apple.com/jobs/us/aha.html.
You can also find more chat jobs on FlexJobs. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, along with a money-back policy if you are unhappy with the website. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.