American Express is a well-known credit card company and financial services provider in the world. As a leading company, the company is dedicated to providing professional and reliable customer services to its small business customers (credit cardholders).
American Express hires Virtual Customer Care Professionals and Travel Agents to provide virtual customer support to its customers. If you have the required skills, experience, and educational background, you can apply to become a Customer Service Agent with American express.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
What Are the Requirements for American Express Home Based Customer Service Positions?
If you are interested in this position, you will need to meet the following requirements across various areas:
- Professional and Educational Qualifications
- Home-based virtual customer service experience
- A 4-year degree or 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong knowledge of the Internet
- Some experience in sales
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment (may include night and weekend shifts)
There are some technical requirements for this job opportunity. Similarly to other work from home jobs, you'll need:
- Dedicated telephone line
- Dedicated fast and reliable Internet connection
- A phone headset with noise-canceling technology
- A secure and quiet workspace or home office that is free from noise and distractions
- Updated computer
American Express will cover the connection costs and monthly bills of telephone and Internet connection.
What Does an American Express Customer Service Professional Do?
Want to know what the American Express customer service employees do? There is a lot going on in a specific day. However, you'll never be bored! Here's what you can expect:
- Answering incoming calls in a fast-paced environment
- Addressing general and account-specific customer inquiries
- Providing clear and concise information
- Updating customer account information
- Listening to the customers and building rapport with them
- Providing excellent customer service
Pay and Benefits
The hourly rate starts at $20-$21/hour. Top performers can earn bonuses. American Express offers many benefits that include incentive bonus programs, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, vacation, 401(k) that matches with the company, and other benefits.
Application and Hiring Process
To apply for a home-based customer service professional position with American Express, please go to the following web address:
Successful candidates will pass a background verification check and their home office will also be inspected by an American express representative to make sure they meet the company’s standards.
American Express is looking for quality people with relevant skills and experience to represent its brand. Plus, if you are looking for a legitimate full-time work from home job that pays well, then becoming a home-based customer service professional with this company might be a good fit.
Find More Legitimate Work from Home Jobs!
- Look for the free work from home directory. This listing has more than a hundred of paid jobs.
- Visit FlexJobs. This portal is highly reliable for home-based, flexible, and scam-free job opportunities.
- Check out our Youtube page to find live home-based video tutorials, giveaways, tips, etc.