American Express Hiring! Legit Work at Home Jobs with Great Benefits
American Express is a well-known credit card company and financial services provider in the world. As a leading company, the company is dedicated to providing professional and reliable customer services to its small business customers (credit card holders).
American Express hires home-based customer service professionals and travel counselors or agents to provide virtual customer support to its customers. If you have the required skills, experience, and educational background, you can apply to become a home-based customer service professional with American express.
What Are the Requirements for American Express Home Based Customer Service Positions?
If you are interested in this position, you will need to meet the following requirements across various areas:
- Professional and Educational Qualifications
- Home based virtual customer service experience
- A 4-year degree or 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong knowledge of the Internet
- Some experience in sales
- Flexible schedules
- Dedicated telephone line
- Dedicated fast and reliable Internet connection
- A phone headset with noise canceling technology
- A secure and quiet workspace or home office that is free from noise and distractions
- Up to date computer
American Express will cover the connection costs and monthly bills of telephone and Internet connection.
What Does an American Express Customer Service Professional Do?
- Answering incoming calls in a fast-paced environment
- Addressing general and account specific customer inquiries
- Providing clear and concise information
- Updating customer account information
- Listening to the customers and building rapport with them
- Providing excellent customer service
Pay and Benefits
Hourly rate starts at $16.13/hour. Top performers can earn bonuses. American Express offers many benefits that include incentive bonus programs, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, vacation, 401(k) that matches with the company, and other benefits.
Application and Hiring Process
To apply for home-based customer service professional position with American Express, please go to the following web address:
Submit your application here – https://careers.americanexpress.com. Search the keyword “Virtual”.
Successful candidates will pass a background verification check and their home office will also be inspected by an American express representative to make sure they meet the company’s standards.
American Express is looking for quality people with relevant skills and experience to represent its brand. If you are looking for a legitimate full-time work from home job that pays well, then becoming a home based customer service professional with this company might be a good fit.