If you have marketable skills in any field, you can earn money as a freelancer by completing jobs or projects via online marketplaces such as PeoplePerHour. This is a trusted site for freelancers similar to Upwork and Elance. Wondering how you can make money on PeoplePerHour? Read on to learn more!
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
What Is PeoplePerHour ?
Based in the U.K., PeoplePerHour is a freelance or bidding site where clients can post jobs. Freelancers can then apply for those jobs. Think of it as an online marketplace that connects clients with freelance workers from across the internet. The site charges some fees as a commission when you are paid on completion of a job.
How Does PeoplePerHour Work?
- Sign up and complete your profile. In your profile you will highlight your skills and experience. Add your photos, videos, and samples to wow buyers. Profiles are ranked based on your activity per month. You can get ranked higher in search results by selling your services frequently.
- Search for jobs and send proposals. If you find a job you are interested in, bid on it by sending a proposal. You can bid on 15 projects/jobs a month for free. You can buy more credits if you have used all your free proposal credits to apply to more projects.
- Complete the job.
- Get paid.
Another way to make money freelancing via PeoplePerHour is by posting Hourlies for buyers to buy them. You can post an Hourlie in minutes. Describe what you are willing to do, how long will you take to do the job and how much you charge for that service. I suggest promoting your Hourlies via email, social media, your blog or website. If clients like your Hourlies and order them, you make money.
What are the Requirements?
The most important thing required to make money by freelancing at PeoplePerHour is to have a skill in any particular field. In addition, you will need to have a computer with a dedicated internet connection. If you are interested in doing customer service and marketing-related projects, you will also need a phone. Having a printer and scanner is also desirable.
How Much Money Can You Make?
It depends on which field you are in, your experience, and how much you work. You can get part-time or full-time projects to keep you busy depending on your skillsets.
If you are an expert in your field, you can earn more than average freelancers do in your field. Some jobs pay more than others because of the demand for some specific job fields. Your location and proficiency in English language can also affect your rates.
Some clients like to hire freelancers from countries where the cost of living is relatively cheap. Freelancers from these countries can afford to lower their rates. However, if you have good skills in any particular field, you can find clients who will pay you according to your skills and experience no matter where you are from.
How Do You Withdraw Your Earnings?
PeoplePerHour allows you to withdraw your earnings either in GBP, EUR or USD. You can withdraw your earnings via one of the following payment methods:
- UK Bank Transfer
- Non-UK Bank Transfer
- US Bank Transfer
- Non-US Bank Transfer
Tips on How to Get Jobs on PeoplePerHour
- Complete your profile. Highlight your key skills and experience in your profile.
- Upload your best samples of work so the potential clients can see your portfolio of work and evaluate your skills and other relevant qualities.
- Read the job description well. Make sure you have understood what your potential client has written in the job description before you apply for the job.
- Apply for smaller jobs first at the beginning to get some good feedback. Then, make sure to apply for jobs that are close to your skills and experience you have advertised in your profile.
- Tailor your application for each job you bid on. This shows that you have a genuine interest and understand the job.
- Ask for a reasonable price for each job you are bidding on.
- Proofread your application cover letter before submitting your proposal.
PeoplePerHour is a great bidding site and marketplace you can use to make money freelancing online. If you are interested in applying, go here!
Have you used the site as a side income? Please share your experiences below. Looking forward to hearing from you!
If You Enjoyed This Post, Read These Too!
- 20 Money Making Services Freelancers Offer Online
- Make Money Selling Your Skills Through MicroGigs
- Freelance Online Writing Jobs: 9 Places To Check for Openings
- 8 Remote Part-Time Jobs Hiring Now, Apply Today!