Did you know the Pokémon Go app was downloaded more than 5 million times in 2016, the year it was released? In less than six months of being launched, it became a certified cultural phenomenon. This made it one of the most popular games ever to be launched in human history. Since then, it has generated over 5 billion dollars, averaging 1 billion dollars per year.
With such a trend lies potential money-making opportunities. If you are wondering how you can make money from Pokémon Go, this article is for you. I will be share incredible ways I discovered on I've Tried That, to help you make money from Pokémon Go.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
What is Pokémon Go?
Pokémon Go is a mobile game that's designed to deliver a real Pokemon experience. This app allows people to use the technology of Google Maps in the real world to help capture their favorite Pokemon characters.
As a player, you will find Pokémon Go as a carefully and well-structured game. It comes with an incredible combination of graphics and gameplay.
How Can You Make Money?
Due to its unique gameplay, Pokémon Go has attracted more entrepreneurs and marketers than any game before.
Some of the ways to make money from Pokémon Go are:
1. Become a trainer
Are you competent at playing the game? One of the ways you can make money from Pokémon Go is to work as a Pokémon Trainer. Perhaps you have watched the show since you were young and your knowledge is quite extensive. This is your advantage!
Everyone does not understand how to play and enjoy the game. Therefore, you can help by offering your services as a Pokémon Go trainer. There are people, including marketers and entrepreneurs, who want to learn how to play. They are willing to offer more than $20 for just an hour of training. You can offer your services on sites such as Craigslist, or start your own video blog.
2. Sell your account
Another way to make money with the Pokémon Go app is to sell your existing account. There are people who are willing to pay cash to buy an existing account. The amount you will sell the account for is largely dependent on a lot of factors. This includes but is not limited to your team, your game level, and the type of Pokémon you have on your account. If you have some Pokémon that are rare to find, you can be sure that you will make more than a hundred dollars on the sale of your account.
You can sell your account on sites like eBay and PokeTree. Please keep in mind, you must be careful when selling the account. It is against the Terms and Conditions of the game developers.
3. Sell your Pokémon card collections and other memorabilia
Another way to make money with the trend is to sell anything you have in store that is related to it. It does not matter whether you have a card collection, movie, or any other memorabilia. Sell it now while the buzz is still very hot!
Read this! How to Flip Used items To Sell Online
4. Bonus! Get creative with other money-making ideas
- Work as a Pokémon driver at Pika Speed
- Drop lures at Pokestop
- Design tools that can work with the game with sites like Poke API and Poke Assistant
- Craft Pokémon items and sell your handmade crafts online
- Write a detailed guide or create a training program for players
Final Thoughts on Making Money with Pokémon Go
The truth of the matter is this, Pokémon Go will eventually lose its popularity. However, this does not appear to be happening anytime soon. So, while you still have the chance, ensure you take advantage and make cash while having fun with this unique game!
You May Also Like:
- Beta Testing Jobs: Get Paid To Test Video Games and Mobile Apps
- Best 10 Ways to Earn Money Playing Games Online
- 7 Ways To Make Money Fast from These Smartphone Apps (Totally Free!)