Looking for a work from home careers or jobs in proofreading, customer service, transcription, or reservations? If your answer is “yes”, you have landed in the right spot.
Welcome to this week’s job roundup, where we highlight some of the best job opportunities and other employment from home To learn more about the different types of jobs available, see my new work from home job directory.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Fresh Work from Home Job Leads for October 19, 2017
Nielson is actively seeking a Virtual Recruiter in the US. The job involves screening resumes, research, arranging interviews, and submitting quality candidates to hiring managers. Go here to apply.
Gabbyville is hiring Virtual Receptionists to work from home in the US. No state restrictions. The pay is reported to be $9-$12 per hour. Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Lionbridge is currently seeking part-time work from home Map Quality Analysts in the US. All workers are required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Go here to apply. More part-time jobs are listed here.
TFE is hiring transcriptionists/transcribers worldwide. Schedules are flexible. All candidates must possess strong computer skills, Go here to apply.
Want to learn more about Transcription? Take this free online course at TranscribeAnywhere.com.
WebPageX is seeking freelance Copywriters and Editors to work from home. The job may involve writing blog articles, information guides, and more. Go here to apply.
This company is hiring for the following work at home positions listed below:
- Freelance Script Writer – Apply now!
- Freelance Video Editor – Apply now!
- Voice Over Artists – Apply now!
VIPKid is actively seeking part-time Online Teachers. You can set your own schedule and earn up to $22 per hour. Must have a bachelor's degree in any topic. Go here to apply.
This company has openings for Court Researchers in the US. You can make $12 per hour as a courthouse researcher. You must visit your local courthouse frequently to retrieve info. Go here to apply.
This company is currently seeking Freelance Translators from all over the world. The need translators in the following fields: Law Legal, Healthcare, Foreign Marketing, Entertainment & Media, and more.
This company currently needs Survey Takers. The minimum cash out for users of this site is $3 which is equivalent to 300 points. Membership is open to people from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and other European countries. It is completely free to sign up and start making money.
UserTest accepts testers in the following countries: Africa Asia Pacific, The Americas, and Europe. This job involves recording your thoughts while browsing the internet. The pay is $10 per test.
Want more work from home job leads? Stay up to date by following our Facebook page. Looking forward to connecting with you.
Enjoyed this post, Read These Too!
- 21 Flexible Work at Home Jobs for Night Owls
- 25+ Work at Home Companies That Are Currently Hiring!
- 20 Work at Home Jobs that Pays $11 Per Hour or More!
- 50 Work at Jobs That Pays $16 Per Hour or More!
- 15 Work at Home Jobs That Pays $20 Per Hour or More!