Among many online opportunities, website usability testing jobs are one of the most popular, simply because it's both fun and rewarding. Typically most online or offline jobs require you to complete a specific task. For example, transcription requires you to type content from recording then transfer to a document. However, unlike traditional jobs, website testing is less stressful, with no specific goals to achieve.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Needless to say, these jobs don't require prior experience or special skills. To get started, you just need the following:
- A PC or Laptop
- A reliable internet connection
- A microphone to record your voice
- Must be able to speak fluently in English
- Expressing your honest opinion is a must
Website Testers are required to give live feedback expressing their honest opinion on a website. This is accomplished by connecting testers to a server using some software. Then you are asked to give your opinion using a microphone or webcam.
Once your feedback is recorded, the website owner will create a report and make the necessary improvements to their website. Your role in this process ends, and you do not need to do anything additional. Most usability tests take no more than 20 minutes to complete and pay an average of $10 per test.
If you are interested in testing websites from home, here are several sites to check out.
Companies that Pay $10 For Each Website You Visit
1. UserTesting is a very popular site I have personally used to get feedback on my website. Website Testers will earn $10/$15 for 20 minutes of work. To apply, you will submit your email address and complete a sample test before getting future assignments. Payments are made via Paypal. Open to residents in the US, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and Germany.
2. Erli Bird pays members to review products, test apps and websites online. To get started, you will perform a sample test, and once you're accepted you'll get paid $10 per successful task. Pay is via Paypal.
3. TryMyUI is another usability testing site that pays $10 for 15 – 20 minutes of your time. To get started, you will sign up by creating an account. Then you're required to take and pass a sample evaluation test. If you pass, you’ll be sent test opportunities by email. TryMYUI pays biweekly via Paypal.
4. Userfeel pays members $10 for providing their opinion on a variety of websites. This site is very easy to navigate through and signing up is as simple as registering for an account. Userfeel also requires testers to submit a sample test. Once your sample test is approved, you’ll start getting test invites via email. Payments are made once per month via PayPal.
5. Userlytics pays you to provide feedback on websites, projects, apps, and more. To apply, register for an account, and if there is a test available, you will be notified by email. Once you’ve completed your assignment you will earn $10 paid via PayPal.
To get the most out of working from home as a website tester, it is recommended to sign up with as many companies as possible. Make yourself familiar with the process when you complete the sample test. Website owners love to hear your feedback, so it is advised to never stop talking during an assignment. Many companies will rate their testers, so the ones that have higher scores will get better-paying gigs.
You May Also Like:
- UserTesting Review: Get Paid $10 To Test Websites from Home
- Get Paid $10 for Testing Websites With Usertlytics
- Best 12 Companies That Pay You To Test Websites from Home
- Beta Testing Jobs: Get Paid To Test Video Games and Mobile Apps