Do you love assisting customers over the phone? Do you have experience in booking reservations? Also, do you have experience in cruise sales experience? If your answer is yes, then you may enjoy working from home with Cruise.com.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Cruise.com is one of the largest cruise specialists online. Although they are based in Dania Beach in Florida, they actively recruit remote workers from across the US. At Cruise.com you will be able to enjoy the benefits of working from home as well as receiving great travel discounts plus bonus incentives.
Open Positions at Cruise.com
Cruise.com is recruiting for three home-based remote positions. Here are the main job duties, requirements, and the links to apply.
You May Also Like: 50 Legitimate High-Paying Work at Home Jobs
#1 – Online Chat Support Agents
- Assist customers through chat or email.
- Resolve customer problems.
- Convert product inquiries into invoices.
- Sell travel insurance.
- Answer customer questions.
- You will need to have at least one year of sales cruise experience preferably in a call center.
Apply to be a Chat Support Agent at Cruise.com.
#2 – Cruise Sales Agents
- Take inbound and outbound calls assisting customers.
- Sell cruise packages, insurance, and other products to customers.
- Close deals with customers.
- Upsell cruise packages to maximize your earning potential.
- You will need at least 2 years of customer service experience.
- For some openings, you may need to be Bilingual speaking one of the following languages: English/Spanish, English/French, or English/Russian.
- Reside in the US in any state (except CA, OR, WA, NY, MA, IL, or RI).
Apply to be a Cruise Sales Agent at Cruise.com.
#3 – Customer Service Agents
- Handle inbound calls assisting customers with problems.
- Provide information and answer questions while showing a great level of customer service.
- You will need to have at least one year of cruise call center experience in customer service or sales.
- Related cruise experience is a must for this position.
Apply to be a Customer Service Agent at Cruise.com.
You May Also Like: How To Earn Money as a Home-Based Travel Agent
Pay and Benefits
All positions are offered a base pay plus incentives. For full-time employees, you will receive a great benefits package that will include medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K.
Chat, Sales, and Customer Service Agents at Cruise.com help customers enjoy life as they assist with the important details of booking their next vacation. Working at this company has benefits as well, including competitive pay, paid training, travel discounts, and more. If you're interested, learn more and apply today. Good luck!
Read This Next:
- 8 Remote Customer Service Work from Home Jobs That Pay Up to $15 Per Hour
- Full-Time Work From Home Jobs: 20 Companies Hiring NOW!
- How To Find Entry Level Work from Home Jobs & No Experience Required!