World Travel Holdings Hiring (Evening) Work-From-Home Customer Care Agents
World Travel Holdings is an award-winning leisure travel company which includes more than 40 industry-leading brands. Its subsidiaries distribute vacations, hotels, villas, cruises and a variety of luxury travel services. World Travel Holdings is the largest cruise agency in the world.
World Travel Holdings is looking for a Customer Service Representative. All agents must be available to start between the hours of 1 p.m. and 3 pm EST.
This is a work from home position. Applicants need not have travel industry experience as the company provides training, support, and equipment necessary for the job.
Education / Experience
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service in high-volume environment
- Ability to drive sales, overcome objections and close, and ability to create a good experience during customer interaction
- Excellent written, listening and verbal communication, excellent phone presence and ability to sell dream vacations and win over customers
- Project enthusiasm and positive attitude towards travel
- Strong internet navigation, typing skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Willingness to learn about and adopt new technology
- Open to receiving feedback and coaching and ability to apply learning
- Ability to multitask; answering calls, viewing computer screens, sitting or standing at a desk and concentrate throughout scheduled shift
- Must be available for 6-week training (Monday-Friday from 12pm-9pm EST)
- Prepared to 35-45 hours a week, full-time depending on work needs
- Proven track record of punctuality and reliability and attendance
- Must have designated home workspace including strong internet connection, dedicated phone land line for this position
- Must live in and be a resident of any of the states except Alaska, Hawaii, California, Kentucky, North Dakota, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Oregon
- Handle two or three inbound service and sales calls per hour
- Confirm and book vacation requests and reservations accurately and on time
- Provide customers with positive experience by following and adhering to our Customer Connection methodology
- Efficiently handle customer requests using resources at your disposal
- Meet or exceed productivity standards and performance goals
- Be present for and engage in training sessions or team meetings to build awareness of company initiatives and increase knowledge base
What to Expect From the Position
- Work schedules include working 45-45 hours a week or based on business needs. Start times are between pm-3pm EST
- You may have multiple open browsers concurrently, emails coming in, and instant messages, carry conversations with a customer and navigate the system at the same time.
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Fast moving, challenging and ever-changing work environment
Pay and Benefits
- Hourly base pay
- Weekly and bi-weekly performance-based incentives
- Edible for 401K, medical/dental, paid time off and more after 90 days
- Access for deeply discounted cruises, FAM trips, access to travel agent rates and more
How to Apply
- Click here to complete an online profile and attached resume
- Take a 30-minute online assessment test
- Wait for communication for next steps
While you’re here, make sure to view this list of 57 Phone Jobs You Can Apply for Today!
Want more work from home job leads? Stay up to date by following our Facebook page. Looking forward to connecting with you.
Latest posts by Lashay (see all)
- Best 10 Ways to Earn Money Playing Games Online - June 10, 2019
- Rev Work at Home Review: Become An Online Transcriptionist Today! - June 5, 2019
- How To Find International Work from Home Jobs To Make Money Online - June 3, 2019