AMEX, better known as American Express is a well known credit card company that offers a variety of US-based work from home positions. in customer care. This company has been known for their superior customer service for many years.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
American Express gives individuals the opportunity to become part one of the world's highly respected brands. I will be giving you all an overview of their home based customer service position.
Job Duties at AMEX:
As a customer care specialist with American Express, you will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing customer's account information and recommending products or services to their cardmembers.
American Express hires in the following locations in:
Alabama , Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
You May Also Like: 50 Legitimate High-Paying Work from Home Jobs
Pay and Hours at AMEX
American Express pays around $16.57 per hour based off prior work experience Top performers can earn around $28 per hour including base pay plus incentives. This is a full-time position with a fixed schedule of 40 hours weekly. American Express states the following regarding your schedule:
- Weekly work schedule may include day/evening/overnight shifts.
- Weekend shifts are required.
- Time off will be available/approved based on current call volume demands.
Does American Express offer Employee Benefits?
- Yes. AMEX offers their employees a generous benefits package which include retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.Required Skills:
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
- Proven exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment
- Effective PC troubleshooting skills
- 4 year college degree or 4 years customer service experience
- Sound understanding of credit cards practices/terms
- High Speed Internet with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
- Dedicated and separate analog landline phone (no VOIP- voice over internet protocol) for training and production calls. (e.g. Magic Jack, Vonage, etc.)
This Post Has 7 Comments
I am searching for a work at home job that I enjoy doing. I need the flexibility from a work at home job in order to take care of my mom. I am a former school teacher looking to change careers. I am a fast learner and willing to train for any position. All I need is a chance.
I worked with you for one week and had to quit when my father died?
That was about one year ago, would you hire me back?? I don’t remember much about that time because it was so awful??
At this time, the best job leads that are available is with the weekly job leads here on Dream Home Based Work! Have you checked it out recently? https://www.dreamhomebasedwork.com/work-at-home-job-leads/
I would like to find a work from home position….Amrican Express
WOULD BE GREAT……
with American Express, would you be considered a Independent Contractor, or an Employee??
First of all, Thank You So much for this great resource Lashay! There used to be so many scams online and now we have an era of tons of legit homed based businesses but so much to sift through. So thank you for compiling these in an awesome directory. A word about American Express. The preset keywords that come up in the search bar don’t seem to result in any positions. I found one work from home position and although it mentioned the words ” Work From Home” in the body of the job description, using the keyword search for the work “home” or “Work from home” did not result in any positions. (0 results.) I found it by searching for “Customer Service”. The position I found was for Cruise and Travel rep. Unfortunately I am not qualified for this position but I am having a hard time trying to locate the Customer Service position listed on your review. I wrote to American Express HR and I received a generic response about using advanced search or sign up for alerts if a job matches in the future. Help! lol
You are very welcome! Usually on American Express, the keyword “Virtual” is the term for locating the work from home positions. The customer service job comes and go, so you have to keep a close eye on their careers page every week.