Triple Curve is a company based in California that occasionally offers writing projects to freelancers that desire to work from home. They hire writers and editors that can provide high quality content by giving a lot of information clearly in a few words. The main focus of the company is the creation of quality content instead of lengthy articles. So far, Triple Curve has managed to maintain a very good reputation online and is recommended for writers looking to make some extra income.
Types of Writing Projects with Triple Curve
- Product/ Page Descriptions
- SEO ( Search Engine Optimization)
- Short and Medium Answers
For writers hired by Triple Curve to deliver high quality articles for ongoing projects, they offer a set of specific instructions that are highlighted in their style guide.
- Background in creative/copywriting content writing and editing.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Preference for United States/Canada based writers/editors (but not required).
- Triple Cure has a ZERO tolerance for the following:
- Reaching out to other writers to do your work.
- Sharing information or documents to anyone outside of their community.
- Plagiarism (web copy and self-plagiarism).
What is the Pay?
Although Triple Curve does not disclose the pay on their official site, previous advertisements indicate that they pay around $8-$15 per article. Most times, payment depends on the writing project you are working on at the time. Different freelance projects may pay different amounts.
What are others saying about Triple Curve?
Reviews about this company can be found on the following sites.
- Reviews at Glassdoor.com
- Forum threads at WAHM.com
How do I get started with Triple Curve?
If you are interested in becoming a freelance writer or editor for Triple Curve, you can register here or follow their Official Facebook Fan page to stay informed on upcoming writing projects. Good Luck!
You Make Also Like:
- How Freelance Writers Can Make Money Online
- Creative Writing Jobs at Home
- Beginner Freelance Writing Jobs from Home
- Starting a Freelance Writing Career