This Company Needs Seasonal Work from Home Phone Agents (Hourly Pay and Training)
Restaurant Revolution Technologies (RTTS) is currently hiring seasonal work from home phone agents the week before Thanksgiving. Your role involves taking phone orders for pies and holiday meals.
They are only accepting applications from the following states: Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
The company expects you to have an open schedule for nights & weekends. Mainly during their busiest times, Thursday through Saturday for a minimum of 20 hours. You will have breaks during each shift.
Please note that all times are in PST.
The following training dates and times are available (pick one):
- November 14th-15th or 16th (pick one) from 9am-3pm PST
- Friday, November 17th 1 pm – 9 pm
- Saturday, November 18th 1 pm – 9 pm
- Sunday, November 19th 9 am – 9 pm
- Monday, November 20th 7 am – 9pm
- Tuesday, November 21st 7 am – 9 pm
- Wednesday, November 22nd 7 am – 9pm
Those who do a great job will be offered permanent placement.
Skills & Requirements:
- Updated computer
- Strong internet connection
- Noise-free work environment
- Open availability for nights & weekends (Minimum of 20 hours, Thurs -Sun are required)
- Good communication skills
- Restaurant experience a BIG plus.
This company offers a starting pay at $9/ hour with an increase to $10 per hour after 90 days.
How To Apply
If you are interested in working with this company, please apply sending your resume to careeropportunity@rrtusa.
Please see their website for more information – https://rrtusa.com/careers/