Restaurant Revolution Technologies (RRT) is currently hiring work from home phone agents to take meal orders by phone.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
They are only accepting applications from the following states: Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Take Meal Orders By Phone
If you're ready for a work from home opportunity, this is a great way to earn hourly pay. Plus you'll be able to work during the weekend, so this is a great part-time opportunity! Here is everything you need to know about the job offer.
The company expects you to have an open schedule for nights & weekends. Mainly during their busiest times, Thursday through Saturday for a minimum of 20 hours. You will have breaks during each shift. Please note that all times are in PST.
You May Like: Work from Home Jobs That Pay $11 Per Hour or More!
Skills & Requirements:
- Updated computer (certain updates may be required)
- Strong internet connection
- Noise-free work environment
- Open availability for nights & weekends (Minimum of 20 hours, Thurs -Sun are required)
- Good communication skills
- Restaurant experience a BIG plus.
This company offers a starting pay at $9/ hour with an increase to $10 per hour after 90 days. Those who do a great job will be offered permanent placement.
You May Like: 15 Types of Work from Home Jobs (No Landline Required)
How To Apply
Want to take meal orders by phone? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
If you are interested in working with this company, please apply. You can do so by sending your resume to [email protected]
Please see their website for more information – https://rrtusa.com/careers/.
If you are looking for more job leads, “like” us on Facebook and “subscribe” to our Youtube channel.
This Post Has One Comment
I’m a little worried about these call center work from home jobs. We have 3 dogs at home and my cat, and I don’t know if I can get a headset that will filter out any barks or other background noise, like my cat playing in my room/office. Other than that, I have all other requirements for most of these jobs.
Do you know of any companies that will take people with a small amount of background noise? I should be able to still hear and be heard by people during a call or consultation. Thanks.