Stitch Fix is seeking online fashion stylists to work from home. You do not need a degree in fashion merchandising or textile design to be a fashion stylist with Stitch Fix. If you are passionate about fashion and style then you can make money from home working as a remote fashion stylist with this online retailer.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is an online fashion subscription site or retailer that helps women discover nice and trendy clothing items for events or work. They hire remote fashion stylists who provide personalized fashion solutions to their clients. This is one of those popular non-phone work at home jobs.
What You Will Do
As an online stylist with Stitch Fix, you will help your clients look and feel their best by offering them on-trend styling advice and personalized style solutions by using the Stitch Fix online styling platform.
In this role, you will help your clients discover the best pieces possible. You will do so by handpicking a selection of five clothing items and accessories unique to your client's taste, budget, and lifestyle. Then you will write personalized notes to your clients with their Fix. They can buy what they like and return the rest.
- Have a passion for fashion and style
- Knowledgeable about current fashion trends and clothing
- Must be able to work at least 15 hours each week, adhering to a self-managed work schedule
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to be flexible
- Must have customer care experience, especially in an online retail environment
- Have strong computer skills and working knowledge of web-based applications and social media sites
- Able to write personalized emails and notes to clients
- Must live in the United States or the United Kingdom
Pay and Benefits
Remote fashion stylists at Stitch Fix can earn a generous $15 per hour. Since you set your own schedule you can choose the hours you want to work. As an added incentive, the company offers employee discounts to the stylists.
How to Become a Fashion Stylist with Stitch Fix?
If you are seeking a non-phone work at home job offering flexible hours and have a keen eye for fashion, you may enjoy becoming an online fashion stylist with Stitch Fix. The process to start your application is easy! Simply complete this online application form. Good luck!
You May Also Like:
- 10 Legit Work from Home Jobs Paying $15 Per Hour or More!
- 6 Ways You Can Get Paid To Wear Clothes (Completely Free)
- Best 99 Remote Companies Offering Part-Time Work from Home Jobs
- 9 Home Business Ideas for Young Teens (18 and under)