Do you feel you have what it takes to work from home as an Evaluator, then you must apply with Measurement Inc. They are currently hiring Readers/ Evaluators to assist in grading some of it's online projects.
About the Company
Measurement Inc. is a world-famous company widely known for grading essays, open-ended tests, and performance assessments. Every year, they hire readers and evaluators, who can work on some of their projects. Most of their projects are temporary which is why the majority of their hiring activities take place between the months of January to June as they are always swarmed with a lot of projects during these periods.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
In order to be considered as an employee with Measurement Inc, you need to possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- Ability to evaluate effectively
- Provide at least two professionals who can stand in as your referee
- United States work permit
- A computer
- High-speed internet connection
- Ability to ace an interview
- A Secure work area
Also, Check out 7 Legit Work from Home Jobs Paying $15 Per Hour or More!
Types of Work at Home Projects
There are lots of projects to do with Measurement Inc. Some of these projects require you to score essays based on the criteria, score test items in mathematics and other subjects. You may also be required to evaluate video responses that have been uploaded by students.
After you have been employed to work as a Reader/ Evaluator with Measurement Inc, you will be required to take part in paid training before the commencement of each project. This is because the scoring criterion for each project differs and so you will need to be acquainted with such. You must be willing to use the scoring criteria to evaluate each work without being bias.
Work, Hours, and Pay
The hours of work and payment vary with each project. Starting pay is around $11.70 or more based on your experience and the number of projects you participate in.. You will still be required to work from Monday to Friday during the period of the project. It is always compulsory that you attend the training which is help on the first day of the project.
In order to work with Measurement Inc as a reader/ evaluator, all you need to do is visit www.measurementinc.com/careers. Follow these steps:
- Click on the “Apply online” button under the “Reader/Evaluator section.
- Select the “Category” drop-down box, and check “New Applicants for the Reader/Evaluator/Position”. Then hit “Search for Jobs”
- Scroll down the job listings and click the text 2017 Online Reader/Evaluator Position for New Applicants
Looking for more job leads? Please stop by the job leads page for these type of listings and more. Good Luck Everyone!