Thousands of people in the U.S., Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia are feeding their families thanks to UberEats. This app is gaining increasing popularity every day. UberEats provides job seekers with endless opportunities to earn decent money delivering food to their customers.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
How UberEats Works
UberEats drivers are required to Sign into the app through an UberEATS vehicle profile, get to the designated distribution location and pick up food. From there, you will get food requests via the Uber app and make your deliveries to the customer location.
Benefits of working for UberEats include:
- Make easy money
- No pre-paid card requirements
- Flexible working hours
- $5 cash reward for all canceled orders
Cons of working for UberEats
Just like any other job, working for UberEats has its own myriad of challenges such as no-in-app tippings, walk-in drop offs, payment is based on mileage & time, prolonged waiting periods, and minimal pays among others.
How Much Do I Earn Delivering Food?
For every successful delivery, you will earn around $3 which translates to $10-$20 per hour. UberEats services are divided into two major categories namely UberEats Instant Delivery and Full restaurant delivery. Customers use the UberEATS app to select their food preferences before ordering. Your work is to use the app to locate the customers’ delivery locations.
The deliveries can be in form of walk-in drop offs, or curbside. If you get to the customer’s destination and they take longer than 5 minutes you have the right to activate the cancellation policy and earn a cool $5 cancellation fee in the process.
UberEats Qualifications /Requirements
- Drivers must be 19yrs of age or older
- Valid driver’s license and regular insurance
- At least 1-year driving experience
- Proof of car registration
- Cars must be at least 19 years old or newer (The manufacture year 1997 or newer),
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds effectively
- Must have a car, bike, or scooter
- Ability to work effectively
How to Apply for UberEats Delivery Job
You can start by applying to deliver for UberEATS on their website. Remember, in some markets you cannot be an UberX driver and UberEats driver at the same time.
On the other hand, some markets require you to be an UberX driver in order to make EATs deliveries. Upon approval, you will be required to download the UberEATS app to enable you to receive food requests through your mobile phone. Start your scheduled UberEats shifts immediately. To get started you have to sign in and select your preferred vehicle profile provided it reads Courier or bears EATS license number plates.
How to get the best out of UberEATS
If you are lucky with your UberEATS deliveries application you can get the best out of it by taking advantage of available drivers’ incentives. These incentives allow drivers to make extra cash by making a certain number of deliveries within a certain time frame. In simple words, higher deliveries equate to increased earnings. To get the best out of these incentives, promotions, and bonuses you have to be alert for promotional notifications sent on your phone.
The bottom-line is that you can earn an honest living making food deliveries for UberEATS using your car, bicycle or scooter. Why waste precious time doing nothing when you can make real money delivering food with UberEATS? The choice is yours.