Do you have a car? Are you willing to learn how to make money driving your car? Then, you can get paid for car wrap advertising. It is possible to make money while driving your car to your workplace, mall, or even while visiting a friend.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
There are so many ways to make money while driving your car. However, in this article, I will be showing you how you can make money from car wrap advertising.
You May Also Like: 4 Profitable Ways To Make Money with Your Car
What's Car Wrap Advertising?
As the name implies, you will make money by wrapping company logos on your car so that while you are driving, you will be advertising the company or brand whose logo is tied around your car. Just think of your car as a mobile billboard that puts extra cash in your pocket.
Organizations are constantly looking for ways to get their products and services out to a larger audience and instead of the traditional billboard advertising, some of them have decided to turn to car wrap advertising because it has a chance of being more effective when used correctly.
Requirements To Get Started
In order to start making money from car wrap advertising, there are some basic requirements that you will need to meet before you can be considered. Although the requirements for each company may differ, here are the general requirements you must meet before you can apply as a car wrap advertiser:
- 18 years of age and have a legit driver's license
- Drive at least 800 miles every month
- Well-functioning insured car
- Sign a contract with the advertising company
Some companies require you to be a driver for a company such as Uber or Lyft, so do make sure to read each company's requirements on their website. If you meet all the requirements above, you can apply to work as a car wrap advertiser.
Which Companies Pay You To Advertise on Your Car?
Unfortunately, there are many scam companies that claim to offer car wrap advertising. In order to help you, I have compiled a list of legitimate car wrap advertising companies for which you can work. These are legitimate advertising companies to consider:
If you need extra cash and enjoy driving, then you can consider car wrap advertising. It is an easy way to make money with your car, especially if you are already driving through a rideshare app already. Your car can be a money-making machine!
Have you tried wrapping your car with ads? How did you like it?
You May Also Like:
- 120 Legit Ways To Work from Home and Make Money, Scam-Free!
- 10 Real Ways to Make Money Fast Before Your Next Payday
- How to Earn Money From Home Doing Micro Jobs