Do you have a car? Are you willing to learn how to drive your car and make money while at it? Then, this article is solely for you. Most people tend to see me as a liar when I say it is possible to make money while driving their cars. Well, today I am going to expose this long kept secret to you so that you can start making money while driving your car to your workplace, mall or even while visiting.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
There are so many ways to make money while driving your car. However, in this article, I will be showing you how you can make money from car wrap advertising. As the name implies, you will make money by wrapping company logos on your car so that while you are driving, you will be advertising the company or brand whose logo is tied around your car. Just think of your car as a mobile billboard that puts extra cash in your pocket.
Organizations are constantly looking for ways to get their products and services out to a larger audience and instead of the traditional billboard advertising, some of them have decided to turn to Car wrap advertising because it has a chance of being more effective when used correctly.
Requirements To Get Started
In order to start making money from car wrap advertising, there are some basic requirements that you will need to meet before you can be considered. Although, the requirements for each company may differ from the ones I have listed. Here are the general requirements you must meet before you can apply as a car wrap advertiser:
- You must be 18 years of age and you must own a legit driver's license.
- You must be able to cover a distance of at least 800 miles every month.
- Your car must be functioning well and it must be duly insured.
- The car must not be very old.
- You must be willing to sign a contract with the company you are advertising for.
If you meet all the requirements above, you can then apply to work as a car wrap advertiser. However, you will need to be very careful because there are lots of scam companies that claim to offer car wrap advertising.
Which Companies Pay You To Advertise on Your Car?
In order to help you, I have compiled a list of legitimate car wrap advertising companies that you can work with.
- Free Car Media
- Carwraps (Canada only)
- AdsToGo (Canada Only)
- Sticker Ride
If you feel you need the extra cash to take care of some personal needs, then you can consider car wrap advertising as it is one of the easiest and most legal ways to make money today.
Have you tried wrapping your car with ads? How did you like it?