Liberty Mutual group is an American founded global insurer known for offering commercial, personal and investment insurance options to their customers, which allow their customers to “only pay for what you need”.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Benefits & Perks
For individuals looking to grow their careers at Liberty Mutual Group, through their Discovery Programs at Liberty Mutual, graduates, undergraduates and interns can connect with mentors to help introduce them to a wide range of careers while also continuing their education.
Liberty Mutual Group has an extensive list of traditional benefits such as Medical, Dental, Long and Short Term Disability, Retirement plans and Tuition Reimbursement but also more innovative benefits like Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance and travel lifestyle support called myConcierge and more!
Reviews like Indeed promote that Liberty Mutual Group offers extensive training for entry level workers who are new to the insurance field. Competitive salaries and benefits currently rank high at a 3.8 out of a 5 rating. Additional sources like Glassdoor reveal positive reviews that include a 4.2 out of 5 rating for diversity and inclusion programs, a small peek into the work culture.
Liberty Mutual Group has an ongoing need for customer service representatives to be the first point of contact for routine requests from customers, agents and third parties. This can range from handling all documentation necessary to assist customer requests, providing support using multiple technology platforms and applications to also assisting Liberty with input on workflow processes, recommendations and improving processes.
Generally, for a Customer Service Representative role, Liberty Mutual Group are looking for these qualifications:
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant customer service or administrative experience (entry level).
- Familiar with general business practices or background with knowledge of basic commercial policies.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrates effective organization and workload management skills.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent business background.
- Minimum of 12 months related Commercial insurance experience (mid-level/advanced careers).
- Prior call center experience (preferred).
Payment & Salary
As a full-time customer service representative, this available role has a salary range of $45k-$47k per year, which is the average range across all their full-time general customer service roles.
Liberty Mutual Group's hiring process includes sending in the initial application online, where you will then be sent an application submission confirmation by email. Some roles may also require an additional step that includes a 30-60 minute assessment, so you’ll want to prepare yourself for this time-frame at the time of your application submission. Although Liberty maintains that all applications are reviewed by their recruiters, due to high demand on filling roles, and depending on the state's hiring, they will connect with those who meet all the criteria in the role and move those candidates to the interview, offer and hiring process.
To apply for a Customer Service Representative role at Liberty Mutual Group visit their career page!