Jackson Hewitt is looking for hard working Americans to hire as work from home customer service associate. The company is focusing on changing how customers engage with personal finances. Currently, the firm has more than 6,000 locations across the US.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
From the Company:
If you want to be part of a team that is changing the industry, with a focus on delivering exemplary customer service then join Jackson Hewitt!
To be considered for a position you must live in one of the following areas:
Alabama, Colorado, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indianan, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, North Carolina, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Jackson Hewitt Requirements
The ideal candidate for this job should have the following characteristics:
- Ability to prioritize the needs of customers and empathize with them.
- Uphold the values of the company and respect customers.
- Ability to set the right expectations and resolve conflicts with customers.
- Concise and clear communication with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to speak Spanish though not necessary.
- Ability to handle and solve problems with good judgment.
- The ability to make decisions appropriately on behalf of customers effectively and quickly.
- Ability to understand clearly and respond to issues presented by customers appropriately.
- Desire to learn continuously.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Time management skills.
- GED, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have an address in the state where the company is hiring.
- Familiarity with different operating systems, email, chat and internet.
- Familiarity with different browsers, instant messaging tools, and navigating through Windows.
- Fluency in Microsoft Outlook and Windows Operating Systems.
- 1 year and above experience in service working environment in the public or call center will be a plus.
Applicants must have home computers. An ideal computer should have the following specifications:
- RAM- 2.0GB
- Screen resolution- 1024×768 and above
- Processor- Intel Pentium IV 1500MHZ
- Internet- 10mbps
- OS-32 and 64-bits Windows 7, 9.1 and 10.
- Internet Explorer 11
- USB-Connected headset that have noise canceling specifications or home phone.
How To Apply with Jackson Hewitt
To apply for this job, click on the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the job description page on the website of this company to fill out and submit the application form.
And if you’re looking for more work at home jobs, follow me on YouTube. I share exclusive job leads to my subscribers that are not shared on my blog. Looking forward to connecting with you!