FILLED. THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER OPEN. Check out these work at home job leads (updated daily)!
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
If you have always wanted to work with BabyCenter, you now have an opportunity to do so. BabyCenter is looking for a work from home social media coordinator. This position requires a highly energized and organized person to execute and manage paid social media campaigns for BabyCenter clients in the United States, United Kingdom, and Spanish language websites.
An ideal candidate for this post should have proven and deep knowledge of how various social media platforms work. These include Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Thorough knowledge of the social and digital media marketing space is also required. This includes campaign development, targeting, execution, results measurement, and reporting.
The candidate must also be resourceful, self-motivated, and capable of working collaboratively and individually. Proven success in the management of several projects at a go under tight deadlines is also a requirement. Additionally, strong skills in writing, knowledge of the Facebook Power Editor, photo editing applications, and business management are also required.
Related Article: 10 Places To Find Paid Social Media Jobs
Responsibilities at BabyCenter
- Planning, creating, and executing paid social media campaigns on behalf of BabyCenter.
- Partnering with external clients, internal teams, and agencies in gathering resources for execution and delivery of pre and post-campaign information.
- Conducting research and educating BabyCenter and clients about trends in paid social media.
- Monitoring, measuring, and reporting social media campaigns as well as optimization to reach suitable KPIs and ROI every day.
- Liaise with teams, agencies, and social vendors.
- Advocate for the brand while focusing on superior customer experience.
- At least 2 years experience in prepaid social campaigns work
- B.A in advertising, marketing, PR, Communications, Media or Journalism
- Excellent communication and social media writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of digital and social media
Unfortunately, after digging around on Glassdoor.com and other reputable review sites, I wasn't able to find an exact rate of pay. This is a full-time contract position. I will update this post as soon as new information becomes available.
Applying for this job
To apply for this job, you will send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Global Paid Social Media Coordinator” as the subject line of your email. Please visit their official careers page for more information. Good Luck everyone!
Looking for More Work from Home Jobs Like This? I highly recommend FlexJobs. They are great at screening each and every job for legitimacy.