Allegis is hiring work from home Freelance Transcriptionists to perform transcription services for their various clients.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Their clients are mainly in the insurance and legal industries and have a large presence in the United States. Therefore, Allegis receives a steady workflow that they regularly recruit transcriptionists for.
As a Freelance Transcriptionist with Allegis, your role will be to transcribe recorded audio files in a flexible, team-oriented training environment.
When working for Allegis as a freelancer you will be in control of your own schedule which means you have the option to choose how often and what projects you choose to work on.
Allegis is also a great option for entry-level transcribers to gain experience.
Here are the requirements you need to be the ideal Allegis candidate:
- Must live and reside in the United States.
- Use a PC computer and have reliable internet connection. You will also need to allow the Allegis software to be downloaded on your computer.
- Ability to type accurately and comfortably for extended periods of time.
- Have great listening skills for various levels of audio files.
- Have access to a foot pedal and headset.
- Must have access to current anti-virus software, and
- Take part in program coaching and additional onboard training.
You May Also Like: The Best 10 Entry Level Typing Jobs For Beginners
You will be required to go through entry-level tests and training. At this point you will be assigned a rating level and there are three levels. Level 1, Experienced and Specialized.
You can quickly move up the ranks through the Allegis Quality Development Program which includes coaching, transcription exercises and assessments.
All levels are given access to work based on their current skills and abilities. All transcribers will aspire to maintain:
- Accurate typing and word processing speed
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Excellemt proofreading and editing skills
- Established deadlines
On average, a transcriptionist working for Allegis can make anywhere from $13-$15/hr. This can vary depending on the project, the turnaround time, and experience of the transcriber which can increase tp a pay rate of up to $25/hr.
Looking to make $3,000 a month working from home as a remote typist? Watch this video of Remote Non-Phone typing Jobs 2022