World Lingo specializes in translation services. They help individuals and business owners who are looking to grow their business across the globe.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
The brand uses the latest technology and combines a team of professional translators who work round the clock.
As part of its expansion and commitment to help people communicate in foreign markets, WorldLingo is looking to hire creative and hardworking individuals into the following positions:
- Freelance Translators
- Freelance Proofreaders
Freelance Translators and Proofreaders
Think your translation skills are top-notch? Feel free to apply for the freelance translator position at World Lingo. There are two main categories of translators at WorldLingo, generalist, and the specialist.
Freelance Translator Generalist
In order to qualify for the generalist position, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You must have at least 5 years of continuous translation experience preferably in a commercial environment
- Must be a member of the professional translation association in your home country.
- You must have at least a bachelor's degree
- Own a copy of “Trados 5 Freelance”
Freelance Translator Specialist
As a specialist, apart from meeting all the stipulated requirements for a generalist, you must meet the following requirements:
- 2 Years of experience working as a translator
- A university degree in your area of specialization.
As a salesperson, you will be required to sell World Lingo’s translation and proofreading services to clients. Your job as a salesperson will be to introduce these services to the clients and help the brand make sales. You must have at least 3 years of experience selling translation services with a proven record of success.
The Sales position is location-based so visit http://www.worldlingo.com/en/company/sales_jobs.html to get an idea of the Locations.
How To Apply with World Lingo
In order to apply for any of the above-mentioned positions with World Lingo, all you need to visit WorldLingo Job Opportunities, click on the available job openings, create an account, and then apply for the position of your choice. It is simple, clear, and stress-free.
As always, if you're looking for any other work from home opportunities, make sure to “Like us on Facebook”. Good luck to everyone!