USA Contact Point is a leading provider of customer support services to companies in the United States and other international locations. The company which has been providing quality services to their clients for many years are always seeking customer care agents that are smart, self-motivated and friendly. These home-based agents are based in different states across the US and are often referred to as customer service/retention specialists.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $6,432 with this trusted site IN 2022. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
What does the job entail?
If you are passionate about customer service, working as a retention specialist for USA Contact Point will be very enjoyable for you. The basic responsibilities are responding to inquiries about products and services of their clients. One of their largest clients runs a monitoring service for those seeking information on their free credit scores, which means that most calls will involve answering their questions. The calls placed to the agents of the company are routed via a computer system which eliminates the need for a landline.
What is the pay?
Work at home agents at USA Contact Point are hired as independent contractors, meaning that they take care of their own taxes. The company offers a basic pay of $0.13 to $0.44 per talk minute for a start but this can vary depending on the project. However, this pay is only applicable to time spent on the phone. In addition to the pay, agents can also earn bonuses by working for additional hours, which you can do from the day you are hired for the job.
What is the schedule?
The schedule at USA Contact Point is quite flexible with the company offering different shifts for their agents. Some of the shift options available when working for the company are:
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 9 pm EST
- Saturdays 9 am – 6 pm EST
- Sundays 1 pm – 6 pm EST
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a GED or High school diploma
- Have a great telephone voice
- Have a quiet workspace with no background noise
- Have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Prior customer support or sales experience preferred
- Good computer with Windows 7 or superior version of the same
- Headset with inbuilt microphone for receiving phone calls
- Reliable internet with fast speeds
Application process at USA Contact Point
USA Contact Point accepts online applications via their official site. Currently, they are in need of applications for positions nationwide for those that want to be hired immediately.
All the best to everyone!
You May Also Like:
- Work at Home Jobs Leads – Updated Daily
- Free Work at Home Directory
- 57 Work from Home Phone Jobs You Can Apply for Today!
- 5 Flexible Work at Home Phone Jobs