Flexible Work from Home Online Tutor Jobs with Golden Voice English
Golden Voice English (GVE) is currently looking for home-based English language tutors. GVE is a Toronto-based company that focuses on helping Chinese students to enhance their English speaking and listening skills.
Since early 2015, the company has been offering an online platform for learning and tutoring to students in grades 1 to 9.
Currently, the company is looking for enthusiastic and experienced English tutors to provide live tutoring sessions online. This means that successful applicants will not commute to workplaces but work from their homes, doing what they love.
How Does Scheduling Work at Golden Voice?
Once you’re accepted, you need to set your own schedule. Golden Voice will allow you to be flexible for tutoring sessions as long each session is at least 30 minutes long. Free training is provided as well.
You May Like: Make Money Teaching English Online – ESL Tutoring Jobs
How Much Are You Paid?
After some digging around, some tutors claim to make around $18 per hour. However, one of the biggest complaints is the low pay with little room to grow.
In addition, tutors have shared that the payment frequency is monthly. I would love to get more feedback on this.
- Native English language fluency level
- Committed availability usually between 6 am and 10 am Eastern Standard Time
- A minimum of 3 months of teaching experience or its equivalence including coaching, community, and part-time volunteer activities.
- Punctuality all the time and willingness to follow the set lesson schedule.
- Hardworking, passionate and patient about the language education
- Strong skills in communicating and interacting with students whose English is their Second Language.
- Qualified tutors will be provided with all the necessary materials and resources for teaching.
- ESL teacher training certifications
- Bachelor of Education
- EFL/ESL teaching experience
- Computer Software and Hardware Recommendations
- CPU-Intel Core Series
- Operating System- Windows 8, 7, 10 or Mac OS 10
- Memory- 4 GB and above
- External Hardware- External WebCam, Built-in, and Headphones that come with a microphone.
- Storage of at least 20 GB in the HDD or SSD
- Web Browsers- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Microsoft Office
How To Apply
If you are interested in this job, go here to apply – http://gveoe.com/tutor.html
For more companies hiring tutors to work from home, check out the Top 15 Legitimate Sites That Offer Online Tutoring Jobs