Uhaul was founded in 1945. And since then, the venture has been in the business of helping families and household who are looking to move from their location. Most do not want to go through the stress of hiring a moving company.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
Uhaul breaches this gap by providing do-it-yourself movers with rental trucks and trailers. Thay way, they can move their luggage from one location to another.
Alternatively, you can search for more part time or full time work from home agent jobs on one my top recommendation, FlexJobs.com. They do an awesome job at filtering out online scams.
About the Position at Uhaul
As part of Uhaul’s commitment to ensuring maximum customer satisfaction every time, the brand is looking to hire more roadside assistance agents. And these agents need to be ready to work from home. The job can be part-time and up to 40 hours in a week.
First, there are a few things to do before you choose to apply for this position. You must ensure that you possess the following qualities and meet the stated requirements.
- Work from home/No commute.
- Moonlighter job/ Part-time position.
- You must be willing to help people in need and get paid for rendering such services.
- Undying focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Be willing to succeed in a fast paced working environment.
- Possess a home office devoid of distractions and noise.
- Excellent communication ability on instant messenger.
- Have a good understanding of the U.S Geographical terrain.
- Be mechanically inclined and possess automotive skills.
You May Also Like: Uhaul needs Work from Home Reservations Agents, Apply Today!;;;
If you meet all the qualities listed above, then you are ready to work as a Roadside Assistance Agent with Uhaul. The Uhaul call center provides in bound support to Do-It-Yourself movers. So as an agent, you will be required to:
- Offer top notch customer service by identifying the problem and dispatching a repair team almost immediately.
- Maintain the documents required for rental of the trucks.
- Provide support and answer questions relating to the brand’s products and services.
When you're a roadside agent, you can work from anywhere in North America. However, you will need to be conversant with the Arizona time zone.
How To Apply
If you are excited about this opportunity and cannot wait to apply, click here to apply now.
Other Places to Find Phone Jobs
I recommend checking out FlexJobs. This is a membership site with tons of hand-screened job leads from reputable companies. You can go here and see what customer service openings FlexJobs has up now. Alternatively, you can check out job board for the current companies offering transcription jobs.