Perssist is an online platform that offers remote personal assistant services, including administrative tasks, social media management, email management, scheduling, research, and more. The platform connects clients with high client-focused, experienced and trained virtual assistants who can help them with their daily tasks, projects, and goals.
Benefits & Perks
While the specific benefits may vary depending on the remote assistant's role and experience, Perssist appears to provide a comprehensive remote assistant package that includes guaranteed pay, flexibility, training and support, career growth opportunities, and exposure to a diverse client base.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
Perssist promotes a flexible work environment which enables assistants to achieve work-life balance and manage their workload according to their personal schedule. According to reviews, they also have a supportive and collaborative team environment where remote assistants are assigned to a dedicated team that provides training and support and professional development.
Job Qualification & Requirements
Some of the most common tasks that an assistant at Perssist may help with are email management, calendar scheduling, research, travel planning, social media management, travel planning and customer support.
Perssist are looking for candidates who have the following:
- At least two years of experience as either an executive assistant, office manager or high-level assisting skill set.
- Comfortable with technology and highly proficient with the internet as a work tool
- Experience with Google Docs, Calendar, and similar tools
- Fantastic attitude and likable personality
- Customer focused patience and adaptability
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong internet research skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A high-speed internet connection
Here is a list of the most common tools you might be asked to have available or access to:
- Computer or laptop with a fast internet connection to access the Perssist.com platform, communicate with clients, and perform tasks.
- Headset and microphone if the role require call communication by way of customer service responsibilities.
- Web browsers like Chrome or Firefox, to access the Perssist platform and other web-based applications, and for research tasks.
- Productivity software such as Microsoft Office or Google Suite, to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations for clients as determined by the tasks assigned.
- Cloud storage such as Dropbox or Google Drive, to share files with clients and collaborate on projects.
- Communication tools such as email, instant messaging, and video conferencing software, to communicate with clients and team members.
Payment & Salary
The exact hourly rate that remote assistants can expect to earn at Perssist may vary based on factors such as the nature of the tasks performed, the level of expertise required, and the complexity of the projects. Remote assistants with more experience and specialized skills may be able to earn higher pay rates. Overall, while specific salary information may not be available, remote assistants can expect to earn a competitive rate that is commensurate with their experience and qualifications.
A potential candidate will be emailed next steps after following the instructions on their job page. The cycle of hiring involves an assessment connected to your skills and abilities, passing the assessment, moving into the interview video phase to discuss your qualifications, experience, and skills. If selected, from here, a conduction of a background check and if passing, you’ll be onboarded and receive training and support to help you succeed in your role.
Check out Perssist company’s job page for more information and how to apply!