Everyone craves for a job where they get to work from their home and get paid well for it. Chances are that once you land such a job, you will have the opportunity to put into work skills that you wouldn’t normally use while in the office. Nexus OP is a company that hopes to fulfill such a dream. They offer you a flexible way to bring in some extra income every month while at home. So whether you want to hold on to your job while having a job on the side or you want to take some time off from your regular job, Nexus OP will sort you out.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - Take quick easy surveys! I've personally earned over $6,559 THIS YEAR! Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- National Consumer Panel - Get paid to test free products! Join Now.
How to Become a Nexus OP Customer Agent
Before you land a job with Nexus OP, you first have to be certified. But no worries. The certification process does not cost you a dime. All you have to do is complete a series of ‘modules’ that include basic things like how to take calls and what to have in mind from the Nexus work from home opportunities. The first step is signing up to become an Agent after which the certification process begins which may take you about two to three hours. However, before you kick off the certification process, you first have to fill out basic information, then a questionnaire after which you sign an NDA.
- Fill out Basic information – This entails such info as your name, your phone number, address and email address. You will also come up with a password for logging in. The information you give should be up to date as it is used in processing payments and for Nexus OP to keep in contact with you as their agent.
- Answer Questionnaire – The questions you fill out in the questionnaire are similar to the questions that one encounters in a job interview. Their aim is to have an idea of your personality type and also gauge your beliefs morals and values.
- Sign Non-disclosure Agreement – This talks about not divulging any Nexus OP information and one has to sign in order to move on to the modules.
- Complete Modules – You have to complete the modules before you take on a Nexus OP job. The modules boil down to taking phone calls and the best practices to have in mind when speaking to the customers. Once you are done with the certification process, you will now be able to take on Nexus OP jobs and earn money for every minute you spend engaging with a customer.
For beginners working for Nexus Op, you can work as much or as little you want on your own schedule. However, it is best to be available between the following hours below:
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
- On Saturday, 9:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. EST
- On Sunday, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
- An updated PC running windows 10 or better with a high-speed internet connection.
- You will require a headset with a microphone. This is essential when taking calls as this will ensure they are of quality and thus good customer experience.
- All phone calls must be taken while the receiver is using Google Chrome.
If the prospect of working as a customer service agent seems good to you and you’d want to make money for every minute you are speaking to a client, then working for Nexus OP is ideal for you.
Ready To Apply? Go here –