Sedgewick is hiring Service Center Associates full-time to expedite the Customer Service claims process. The role is pretty niched in that your main role is to connect the customer to the right customer service claims specialist who is right for their case.
One of the good perks about this role is that benefits start on day 1 in addition to PTO after 60 days. Paid training is available and the opportunity to work within a team environment. So, if you are desiring the feel of a full-time team-oriented environment with the opportunity to work from home, this may be a good entry-level fit for you!
I also recommend FlexJobs. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, along with a money-back policy if you are unhappy with the website. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.
Requirements at Sedgewick
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- Must have a High school diploma or GED.
- Must be PC literate, including Microsoft Office products (Must have access to own PC or Laptop).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work within the company’s claim processing timelines
- Must engage in keeping a quality service culture with the Customer Service Team
- Must attend and keep to scheduled work hours.
- One (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Compensation is $13.12 hourly, paid bi-weekly.
How To Apply at Sedgewick
Go here to apply today at Sedgewick website, search “Work from home”.
Looking for More Customer Service Jobs?
To view other customer service job leads, you can find those by going to: