Sedgewick is hiring Service Center Associates full-time. Also, there is a requirement to expedite the customer service claims process. Your main role is to connect the customer to the right customer service claims specialist who is right for their case.
One of the good perks about this role is that benefits start on day 1. For example, you'll get PTO after 60 days. But you'll get medical benefits as early as your first day. And, paid training is available and the opportunity to work within a team environment. So, if you are desiring the feel of a full-time team-oriented environment with the opportunity to work from home, this may be a good entry-level fit for you!
I also recommend FlexJobs. The company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, along with a money-back policy if you are unhappy with the website. FlexJobs guarantees that every single job is 100% legitimate.
Requirements at Sedgewick
First, let's talk about the requirements for this job. As with all work from home opportunities, Sedgewick has their job requirements. The requirements (from work-at-home job listing) include:
- Must have a High school diploma or GED.
- Have to be PC literate, including Microsoft Office products (Must have access to own PC or Laptop).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work within the company’s claim processing timelines.
- Should engage in keeping a quality service culture with the Customer Service Team.
- Expected to attend and keep to scheduled work hours.
- One (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Next, let's talk about the pay rate. Compensation is $16 hourly. Additionally, you'll be paid bi-weekly.
How To Apply at Sedgewick
Finally, go here to apply today at Sedgewick website. Specifically, use the search “Work from home”.
Looking for More Customer Service Jobs?
To view other customer service job leads, you can find those by going to: