If you have the skills and ability to function effectively as a customer service representative, this post is specifically for you. Outplex, formerly referred to as Talk2Rep is currently hiring work at home personnel who can work as customer service representatives.
Outplex is a world famous company widely recognized for the provision of customer care and call centre services. The company is recognized for top quality service, high level of professionalism, and good performance. Outplex has been around for more than 18 Years which is why many top brands today rely on them to provide Live Chat and Teleservices.
What does the Job entail?
As a customer service representative with Outplex, you will be playing a very important function. First, you will be required to serve as the middleman between the companies we represent and their various customers. Your job will be to identify problems that customers may be having and then try to clarify it by providing solutions. In summary, your job descriptions as a Work at Home customer service agent with Outplex are to:
- Answer customer queries and questions via chat or phone.
- Resolve customer disputes and other problems
- Implement company solutions
- Escalate unresolved issues through the proper channels
What are the requirements?
Before you can be considered to work with Outplex as a customer service representative, there are certain conditions you will need to fulfil and some of them are:
- Have a High school diploma or its equivalent obtained from a recognized institution
- You must possess a General education degree
- Be located in the United States
What is the Pay?
The payment structure has been recently updated according to feedback from agents. The pay ranges from $9 – $14 per hour.
What are the Skills needed for the Job?
For you to succeed as Outplex’s Customer Service Representative, you must possess some or all of the following skills:
- Strong ability to multitask
- Error free typing skills in the 30-50 words per minute range
- Online research skills
- Ability to understand and interpret tools provided by the company
- Excellent grammar, spelling and communication skills
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
Are there any Technical Requirements?
In order to be considered as a Work at Home Customer Service Representative, there are some technical requirements that you will need to meet and some of them are:
- A Personal Computer that will be used for the job.
- A Windows Operating System. Please note, that MAC is not supported on the Outplex platform.
- You must possess the necessary hardware needed to perform effectively on the job.
- Secured and fast internet connection.
How can I apply for the Job?
If you are interested in working with Outplex as a Customer Service Representative, all you need to do is to visit the career website and click on the position you are interested in applying for.
The process of applying is very straightforward so you should be able to complete the application in less time. However, before you apply, you should note that you must be based in the US before you can be considered for the job.