If you do love music and don’t mind typing, WeLocalize may just have a means for you to earn some extra income.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
If you've been following this blog, you will observe that we've already shared with you the top 20 work at home transcription jobs for beginners and pros.
WeLocalize is another platform for work at home transcription job to add up to the list.
What makes this one so special is that you get paid to transcribe song lyrics.
In fact, it's also another work at home job where you can make $20 per hour.
So if you're a music lover. WeLocalize is a better option for you.
A Brief Overview of WeLocalize
WeLocalize is a translation company that rendered service across based in the United States.
There have been a lot of controversy about whether WeLocalize is legit or not. Because many people find the translation too good to be true.
But their record of achievements has proven them to be legitimate.
- They are presently celebrating their 20 year anniversary, which shows that they've been in the game for a long time.
- The company is the 7th largest language service provider in the world (Common Sense Advisory, 2016) and 4th in North America
According to a 5-month-old report, WeLocalize:
- Have over 1,000 registered transcribers
- Their users have transcribed over 15,000 songs
- and they still have over 60,000 songs available to complete
Meaning that this is going to be a great opportunity for you for.
- You must have Gmail address for signup
- You must also have Mac OS X – eligible for Mac users only
- And lastly, you must have an iTunes email for connecting your account
How to Get Started
Step 1 – Sign Up
To get started, all you have to do is go here and scroll down then select “Freelance Projects”.
Step 2 – Register
Register with your Gmail address. You will also need the email you use to log into iTunes.
You will also have to select your country, then your primary and secondary language: it would be a great advantage for if you're fluent in more than one language.
Lastly, you will select your favorite genre of music of you would love to transcribe. There's Hip-Hop, Rap, Metal, Pop, Rock, Alternative, Country, Reggae, and more.
Step 3- Download Snap application
Snap is an application – designed for Mac users only – where you get to transcribe as you listen to your favorite music.
You will be taken to a page where you can download the application. And once you download it, you will have to connect your iTunes account and start putting extra cash into your pocket.
How you get paid
WeLocalise pays $4 per transcribed song. You can earn roughly between $16-$20 per hour depending on your individual ability to easily pick song lyrics, and how fast you can type.
There's no minimum cash out – all payments are automatically issued out every week through HyperWallet, and that's after which your transcribed work has been thoroughly reviewed.
If you're yet to have a HyperWallet account, it takes only a few minute to have one. And you can set up your own HyperWallet account here.
Alternative To WeLocalize
If you want something more, you can check out Slice the Pie which pays to rate songs online. I have personally made money on the site and can definitely recommend it as trustworthy. See my payment proof.
You can check out other opportunities to earn extra income via transcription here.