Do you have what it takes to work from home as a Reservation Agent? Are you looking for a company that hires call center agents to provide support to its numerous customers? Stop searching now because U-Haul is currently hiring in-bound Sales and Reservation Agents to serve its growing customer base.
The EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online...
- Branded Surveys - Get paid instantly by answering simple questions. Join now!
- Survey Junkie - Earn $20 fast for taking surveys & testing new products. Join now!
- PaidViewpoint - I've personally earned over $5,500 with this trusted site. Pays fast via Paypal. Join Today!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails. Join Inbox Dollars and Get $5 Bonus.
U-Haul is a world-known company that provides different call center services. They have a world-class call center from where they provide customer care support to their numerous customers.
What Does the Job Involve?
As a U-Haul Reservation Agent, you will be required to receive incoming calls continuously and uninterruptedly. The calls may either be from customers who are taking advantage of the toll-free U-Haul number or customers who are calling in regarding a specific U-Haul moving service either in the United States or in Canada.
Your job will be to answer questions on U-Haul’s products and services, schedule reservations on behalf of the customers, and ensure that customers are satisfied with the level of service rendered by U-Haul. You must be ready to impress the customer so that they can continue being loyal to U-Haul as a company.
Prefer a non-phone job? Check out this list of 200+ non-phone jobs!
What are the Requirements for this Position?
In order to qualify to work for U-Haul as an in-bound-Sales and Reservation Agent, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have about 6 months of call center experience within the last three years
- Have basic computer skills and the ability to use the keyboard effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear voice
- Understand the terrain of the United States very well
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work on holidays
In addition to the above requirements, you must also meet the following technical requirements:
- Have a non-wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Minimum Internet speed of 5MB down/2MB up, or greater (preferred Internet speed is 10MB down/5MB up).
- Check your Internet speed at speedtestcustom.com. Set up a free account. Make sure to click the drop-down menu below the GO button and choose any server in Phoenix, AZ.
- Have a PC or laptop with Windows 7, 8, or 10 OS. Mac OS is permitted for most positions but Windows OS is preferred for a better experience.
- Minimum 8G of RAM or greater.
- Minimum processor requirement for Windows OS is a CPU score of 2500 or greater.
- Other technical requirements will be shown as soon as you are ready to apply.
What is the Schedule?
As a U-Haul Reservation Agent, you must be available to work on Mondays, Fridays, and one other day during the weekend. You must also be ready to work on holidays.
Your main work schedule includes when your shift will start and end, the number of days you will be scheduled to work, and the total hours you will be required to work each week. This is dependent on your call volume. This means, the more calls you receive during your schedule, the more working hours that will be allotted to you, and the more money you will make in the end.
What are the Benefits?
As a U-Haul Agent, you will earn a base pay of $13 per hour up to $17-$20 per hour. You will also get other fringe benefits like medical reimbursement indemnity plan, prescription savings plus discount plan, dental plan, vision plan, and retirement savings 401(k) plan.
How Can I Apply?
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer so you can be sure that you will be considered for the job as long as you meet the basic requirements. All you need to do is visit U-Haul’s career website and then begin the process of application.
Final Thoughts on Working at U-Haul
If you are interested in working from home in a call center job, consider working at U-Haul. It is a trusted and well-known company offering many opportunities for remote positions. If a Reservation Agent is not appealing to you, but you are interested in more jobs at U-Haul, visit their jobs page. Under “Job Category” select “work from home.” Best of luck to those who apply!
You May Also Like:
- Best 99 Remote Companies Offering Part-Time Work from Home Jobs
- 100 Flexible Work from Home Jobs with Day and Night Schedules
- 7 Remote Work from Home Jobs Where You Can Make $20 Per Hour