Become A Work from Home Chat Agent with Talk 2 Rep
Talk 2 Rep has been around for over 15 years providing telecommuting jobs for those who desire to work from home. There are a variety of clients that Talk 2 Rep offer customer service and sales work. These jobs may include inbound /outbound calling, email, and chat based work.Talk 2 Rep has been one of the fastest growing call centers in the US.
Types of Work from Home Positions Offered:
1. Customer Service Representative As a customer service representative, your role is to schedule patient appointments, process referrals/documents, resolve patient questions, and perform other duties as assigned. General Requirements: Must be able to type 25wpm with 0 errors. Customer service a plus. High school diploma. Must have at least one year experience in a medical office setting.
2. Inbound Sales Chat Agent
As a sales chat agent your role is to chat with existing and non-existing customers about which products would benefit them. You may need to respond to inbound chat inquiries regarding wireless features and availability.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm.
- Have the ability to multitask (handle 3 chats at once).
- Sales experience a plus.
- Chat experience a plus.
- Wireless knowledge a plus.
- Must be able to work independently researching information on the internet. Excellent spelling, grammar, and communication skills.
Must be hardwired to the internet Upload speed must be minimum of 1.0 Mbps. Must have Windows Operating System (MAC not compatible)
What is the Pay for Talk 2 Rep Sales Chat Agents?
Talk 2 Rep payment structure has been recently updated according to feedback from agents. The pay ranges from $9 – $14 per hour.
What are other agents saying about Talk 2 Rep?
Most agents really enjoy the benefits of having no commute and flexible hours. This company is a fast paced environment where all agents work together as a unit. While there are some that have positive reviews, there are some that really feel they should offer better pay and more benefits. Read more reviews on this company.
Where would I Apply?
You will simply apply by submitting an online application at their official site.If you are selected for an interview, Talk 2 Rep will then contact you via email with an interview request. They will then set up an interview date and conduct a face to face interview through Skype. Best of luck to all those who apply!