Uhaul hires Reservation Sales Agents to work from home. The rental truck company is well known in the US and Canada for their superior service, offering rental trucks and moving products. Some of the advantages of working for U-Haul include flexible schedules and great employee benefits.
Job Duties with Uhaul:
As a U-Haul Reservations Sales Agent, you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers calling into Uhaul centers from across the US and Canada. Your job requires you to respond to customers that have general inquiries or are interested in scheduling reservations for Uhaul trucks, trailers and storage rooms.
Pay and Hours:
Uhaul has been reported to pay around $12-$14 per hour plus bonuses, but minus the bonuses you will make around $7.50 -$8.50 per hour. The pay is determined by the minimum wage of your state.
In addition, U-haul offers great benefits for part-time and full-time employees. Full-time employees receive medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, UHaul discounts and educational assistance. Part-time employees receive a limited medical plan, travel insurance, 401(k), Stock and UHaul discounts.
General Requirements for Uhaul Job position
- Ability to type 25 words per minute.
- General knowledge of United States geography is required
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Must be at least 16 years old, currently in school and/or with high school diploma or GED
- Must be computer literate.
- Prior call center experience is preferred.
Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area with no background noise, preferably away from others in your residence.
- Minimum upload and download speed of 2 Mbps or greater is REQUIRED to work from home.
- Must run a speed test to check your computer system.
- Personal computer with Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 or 8 operating system
- Reliable cable or DSL broadband internet connection
- USB headset
- Ability to download software, a VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone system is used, but a land line or cell phone is NOT needed for this position.
- Broadband or high speed internet wired connection is required. However, Cricket, Air card, satellite or other non-wired ISP connections are not acceptable.
Feedback from Other UHaul Workers
Most reviews have been positive about this company with the majority really enjoying the flexibility of their schedule. Nevertheless, other workers complain about the low pay.
How to Apply with UHaul?
If you are interested in applying for U-Haul, you can visit their official site here. Good luck to everyone!