Great Virtual Works is now contracting agents to work from home. Their opportunities are designed to support Independent Business Owners that are entrepreneurial and are looking to establish their own schedule and maintain flexibility in their daily activities. Great Virtual Works is one of the few flexible phone jobs that will let you pick and choose what hours you want to work.
What are the Benefits of working with Great Virtual Works?
- Being your own boss!
- The ability to work from home.
- Flexibility and Freedom to set your own hours and availability!
- Flexible certification times that works around your schedule!
- We offer one of the most competitive service rates in the industry.
- Performance based Incentive programs that allow you to continue to earn up to 100 days after the initial contact.
What does the work involve?
All home based agents are hired as an independent contractor to place phone calls for Great Virtual Works clients asking about specific products or services.
Overview of the positions available:
- Pay: Starting rate is $6.00 per service interval (Service Intervals are in 30 minute increments).
- Schedule: Monday through Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST. You must work a minimum of 15 hours per week ( 5 of the 15 hours must be worked on a Monday).
- Certification: Classes lasts 5 weeks. (Monday through Friday) 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST. The last 6 days of class IBO’s will start earning revenue.
- Pay: Starting rate is $5.00 per service interval (Service Intervals are in 30 minute increments).
- Incentives: Opportunity to earn up to 6% of revenue generated by sales.
- Schedule: You must work a minimum of 15 hours per week ( 5 of the 15 hours must be worked on a Saturday or Sunday).
- Certification: Classes last 10 days. Hours are (Monday through Friday) 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. EST.
What is required to start working with Great Virtual Works?
- Updated computer with Internet Access.
- Must pass an online voice assessment test.
- Complete and pass background check.
- Establish a corporate entity in your state to become an IBO( Independent Business Owner). Usually the fees can range anywhere from $50 to $200 according to what state you reside in.